ADVERTISEMENT

If ODU beats UVA, the super regional is in Columbia??? *

ahhhhh...the suspense is killing me...can't wait to see if we host a super!!!!!

UVA won regional. We were the host because a Democrat Governor in Virginia had restrictions for covid in VA. Was the closest site from Virginia to host Virginia teams. Reason ODU was 1 seed. Now host of Super regional because Virginia could not bid. Politics.

UVA won regional. We were the host because a Democrat Governor in Virginia had restrictions for covid in VA. Was the closest site from Virginia to host Virginia teams. Reason ODU was 1 seed. Now host of Super regional because Virginia could not bid. Politics.
They could have gone to Greenville, NC (ECU) and held the Super there. It's closer, and probably would have happened had they been able to play yesterday. Both ODU and UVa requested that of the NCAA.

We hosted because we know how to play the bid game.

Besides if it were due to Covid restrictions, how did Oregon host? They aren't fully open yet like we are.

Example #475,896,053,639 of how Democrats ruin things

Say what you will about the baseball team, but the fact SC is open, and we are host, that's a good thing and an honor.

It absolutely pisses me off w the outcome. Just annoys me about our team. Kingston needs some more passion to go along w his baseball knowledge. Too damn calm and monotone to be the right leader. That and please get a new hitting coach.

Reactions: WingchunCock
They could have gone to Greenville, NC (ECU) and held the Super there. It's closer, and probably would have happened had they been able to play yesterday. Both ODU and UVa requested that of the NCAA.

We hosted because we know how to play the bid game.

Besides if it were due to Covid restrictions, how did Oregon host? They aren't fully open yet like we are.
They sure had a lot of fans in the stands. I was surprised considering the politics of Covid out west

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
It absolutely pisses me off w the outcome. Just annoys me about our team. Kingston needs some more passion to go along w his baseball knowledge. Too damn calm and monotone to be the right leader. That and please get a new hitting coach.
We have a hitting coach?

• Haha
Reactions: TAV31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT