Assoc HC/ OL-Elliott
RB-Lattimore
WR/Rec Coordinator-Justin Stepp SMU
TE- Dez Kitchings -NC State

DC/LB-Bud Foster
DL-Rumph
OLB/ST- Beamer
DB-?

Mangus/Stepp/Kitchings/Rumph are great recruiters.........Whammy or Grady Brown could be DB if wanted....

Interim head coaches are rarely kept on staff after a change.

Wow...that will ruin Smart before he even got started.....Mangus and Elliott ? No....Whammy or Grady....not no...but hell no !

Lattimore- great guy, loves his Mama, love his University, big heart, hard worker- but does that translate into a great Div 1 SEC coach? Maybe, maybe not. I would rather see us hire someone with coaching experience. Has Marcus even been a GA? I just still dont get posts that want to propel this young man into a major coaching position with no job experience. Guess it's emotions talkin'.

Reactions: 67gamecock
Lattimore- great guy, loves his Mama, love his University, big heart, hard worker- but does that translate into a great Div 1 SEC coach? Maybe, maybe not. I would rather see us hire someone with coaching experience. Has Marcus even been a GA? I just still dont get posts that want to propel this young man into a major coaching position with no job experience. Guess it's emotions talkin'.
Doesn't he still have to graduate? Understood that he is still completing his degree.

Coaching the SEC with a Quarterback like Mcallwain I think ya might be suprised more money,back home!! I think it would be a good chance!!

I guess you could never say never but Stepp and Morris are extremely tight. Will probably be his next OC.

HC-Smart

OC/QB-Mangus
Assoc HC/ OL-Elliott
RB-Lattimore
WR/Rec Coordinator-Justin Stepp SMU
TE- Dez Kitchings -NC State

DC/LB-Bud Foster
DL-Rumph
OLB/ST- Beamer
DB-?

Mangus/Stepp/Kitchings/Rumph are great recruiters.........Whammy or Grady Brown could be DB if wanted....
It amuses me how people keep suggesting retention from this current staff. It ain't gonna happen. I'm not saying there couldn't be one kept, maybe two, but the new HC will decide everything that needs to be decided about assistants and he already knows some people who have done a better job than these have.

Reactions: gamecockblack
The new guy might keep Mangus but the rest can take a hike. Jr and Whammy need to clean their offices out right before the Clemson game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT