ADVERTISEMENT

IF, & that`s a big if, our fans did that they should be identified on film & never allowed back in

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
the CLA. However, hope we wouldn`t have anybody that would do that - would be very unsportsmanlike. If the AD said what was quoted, he owes Dawn an apology. We did not have one dirty play that I saw, and I was there. Cliney & Sophie got unsportsmanlike calls and probably should have. Dawn clearly said after the game that BOTH teams were trying to protect themselves. I didn`t hear her call anyone out and I`m sure she encouraged our team to take the high road, which I believe we did. But if any fans did what the AD accused us of they have no business attending any more games.

Reactions: GarnetGhost
He said Dawn encouraged our players to call them the N word and our fans to spit in them. He's full of shit. I already called and left him a message. I encourage others to do the same. His direct number is 573 882 2055
Tanner should insist on an apology to Dawn from Miz AD and Miz coach.

Why would any fan call the Mizzou players "the N-word"? They're almost all caucasian! Now if the coach and AD had said they called them "the H*nky-word", "the Cr@ck#r-word", or even "the P#ck#r W**d-word", then they might have a case, lol. ;)

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Tanner needs to get a strong backbone and stand up to that POS AD and coach. Please Ray don't be politically correct and diplomatic. Pay whatever fine the sec gives out but make it clear you won't allow someone to talk about your coaches, players, fans and University like that. Tell them where they can shove the lies. It's his job to standup for his coaches as it's a coaches job to stand up for players.

Last edited:
Tanner needs to get a strong backbone and stand up to that POS AD and coach. Please Ray don't be politically correct and diplomatic. Pay whatever fine the sec gives out but make it clear you won't allow someone to talk about your coaches, players, fans and University like that. Tell them where they can shove the lies. It's his job to standup for his coaches as it's a coaches job to stand up for players.
You are talking about ray......that will not happen..can't piss anyone off

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT