ADVERTISEMENT

If true about roper, I hope Bryan McClendon gets his shot.

I like B-Mac and Bentley a lot, but we cannot gamble. We need a proven high-scoring wide open OC to come in and give us a new spark and some good press. GIve our assistants raises but we need a proven OC imo. With what`s going on at the other schools we need to go pay somebody that everybody would try to hire - pay them $$$

This is a no brainer. He recruited and coached Gurley, Chubb, Sony Michel. He recruited and coached our freshmen wide receivers. He also recruited Jaymest, Wonnum, Sterling. The guy is a young star. We can't afford to lose him off the staff.

Giving it to Bmac would keep continuity among the staff, and probably help keep some of our recruits this year. However it would be a huge gamble. Giving it to both he and Bentley as co-coordinators also is a gamble because they are unproven at least on the college level , but hey anyone Muschamp hires is a gamble. If Muschamp doesn’t make the right hire here, it could be the end of his head-coaching career

Reactions: Cock_Donor
We can't afford to gamble...We must fork up the money to bring in a great OC...

Have read that BMac doesn't want job as OC so............
Am curious about job that Bentley might do. He would probably bend over backward to appear to not being too favorable toward his son(bad English-but that's one thing about English-it can be bad but you can make your point.)
What I want is an Ok Riley offense and a defense we already have-BOOM!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT