ADVERTISEMENT

If you are going to run RPO...

Aug 31, 2014
The QB has to occasionally pull the ball and run it. Otherwise the ground attack is simply a collection of slow developing handoffs. Clearly, Jake isn't Connor Shaw. But there were at least 4 or 5 plays today where seams were wide open on the back side. 54 yards on the ground? If Jake isn't willing or staff doesn't want him running, then toss in a FB and pound some quick hitters...

But but but...Gary Danielson said the coaches had total confidence in Jake. Playbook is wide open.

I agree with you. This is not RPO with Jake.

I hate RPO’s. Run a freaking offense and out Jake in a position to succeed. We make the field seem so small and everything is so bunched up. Could’ve had 5 interception of dropped, tipped, batted down balls because there are 3 guys around the pass every time. Create some space with our play makers.

Where in the hell this "RPO" term came from???

Old guys on TV saying this term like it's an every day word...

SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!

I hate hearing the term on TV, save it for twitter..

I've always felt the coaches are protecting Jake and that's understandable to a degree. But it's year 3 and we are not gonna be competitive with the UGAs, UKs, Clemps, with less than 100 yrds rushing with our RBs unless our QB can rush for at least 3+ first downs a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT