ADVERTISEMENT

If you guys believe in getting the inside track with you book...

EssoClub2

Jul 24, 2006
...here is some data related to the upcoming Clemson vs Ga Tech game that you might want to consider.

My streak of attending in person Ga Tech games was ended after I reviewed this data.

October 29, 2005 Atlanta, GA Georgia Tech 10–9 (took a customer to the game in ATL)
October 21, 2006 Clemson, SC #12 Clemson 31–7 (missed this game on a trip with the in-laws)
September 29, 2007 Atlanta, GA Georgia Tech 13–3 (my brother talked me in to flying in and meeting him for the game)
October 18, 2008 Clemson, SC Georgia Tech 21–17 (took my NCR rep to this game, litteraly got a nose bleed in the second quarter that was a problem the rest of the game)
September 10, 2009 Atlanta, GA #15 Georgia Tech 30–27 (free tickets, and used some Hilton points to make a weekend of it with my wife)
December 5, 2009 Tampa, FL #12 Georgia Tech 39–34 (spent a lot of money to go see this one)
October 23, 2010 Clemson, SC Clemson 27–13 (was going, but son got hurt the night before and gave my tickets to a pal.)
October 29, 2011 Atlanta, GA Georgia Tech 31–17 (Brother backed out on me at the last minute , went anyway, gave my other ticket away to a guy wearing orange,later saw him in the game in yellow and black)

I swore off the bees as a live venue at that point. Things have gotten better for the series since then. I am thinking about going Saturday. I will let you know what I decide. If I decide to go, you might want to go "All in"

And Brent Venables is dressed as Freddy Kruger (hey they kinda look alike) in Paul Johnson’s nightmares.

...here is some data related to the upcoming Clemson vs Ga Tech game that you might want to consider.

My streak of attending in person Ga Tech games was ended after I reviewed this data.

October 29, 2005 Atlanta, GA Georgia Tech 10–9 (took a customer to the game in ATL)
October 21, 2006 Clemson, SC #12 Clemson 31–7 (missed this game on a trip with the in-laws)
September 29, 2007 Atlanta, GA Georgia Tech 13–3 (my brother talked me in to flying in and meeting him for the game)
October 18, 2008 Clemson, SC Georgia Tech 21–17 (took my NCR rep to this game, litteraly got a nose bleed in the second quarter that was a problem the rest of the game)
September 10, 2009 Atlanta, GA #15 Georgia Tech 30–27 (free tickets, and used some Hilton points to make a weekend of it with my wife)
December 5, 2009 Tampa, FL #12 Georgia Tech 39–34 (spent a lot of money to go see this one)
October 23, 2010 Clemson, SC Clemson 27–13 (was going, but son got hurt the night before and gave my tickets to a pal.)
October 29, 2011 Atlanta, GA Georgia Tech 31–17 (Brother backed out on me at the last minute , went anyway, gave my other ticket away to a guy wearing orange,later saw him in the game in yellow and black)

I swore off the bees as a live venue at that point. Things have gotten better for the series since then. I am thinking about going Saturday. I will let you know what I decide. If I decide to go, you might want to go "All in"

In early 90’s a friend of mine who was a tater fan always went in with me and we each put $100 on ga tech because they always beat the spread. We won on all the ga tech /Clemson games we bet on. Here lately I think Clemson has their number and tech is not very good under Johnson

Reactions: Art__Vandelay

FYI Nike stock closed Friday at a 53 YEAR high

Reactions: Art__Vandelay

Is This the Same Guy that Said Clemson Would Cancel the Georgia Southern Game last Saturday?

Is This the Same Guy that Said Clemson Would Cancel the Georgia Southern Game last Saturday?

Indeed it is. But in that same thread I through my source right under that big arse bus for harming my credibility , that I really never had to begin with. That source was none other than Mickey Pyler by way of tweet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT