ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to know why hate the

They really aren’t. History is not going to remember those who supported this administration fondly.

A “false headline?” You mean untruthful? How do you figure? Pence made his faith a matter of public record, and not just once. It’s been a cornerstone to his political career.
You clearly have drunk the liberal Flavor Aid and are a lost cause.

Good luck.

Reactions: cocks rule
Notice he just decided to answer a question that wasn’t asked rather than the one that was.

I’d like to know the answer too. We know Trump is a godless heathen, but Pence seems to genuinely believe. And people died and will continue to die because he and the administration he works vacillate from laughably incompetent to deliberately deceitful. How does a Christian man rationalize his central involvement?

That was not a question. It's a character assassination by some low-level lib media shill. It deserves no answer. Were I Pence I would have seized that time to send whatever message I wanted and ignore the comments. Now, if the same hack wants to ask Hillary about her body count, I might tune in.

Trump said the virus was a hoax into March. Impeachment was over more than a month prior. I swear y’all are gullible like nothing I’ve ever seen. It’s embarrassing, honestly.
Lmao!

Notice he just decided to answer a question that wasn’t asked rather than the one that was.

I’d like to know the answer too. We know Trump is a godless heathen, but Pence seems to genuinely believe. And people died and will continue to die because he and the administration he works vacillate from laughably incompetent to deliberately deceitful. How does a Christian man rationalize his central involvement?
Do you genuinely believe ?

Reactions: woodruffcock
That was not a question. It's a character assassination by some low-level lib media shill. It deserves no answer. Were I Pence I would have seized that time to send whatever message I wanted and ignore the comments. Now, if the same hack wants to ask Hillary about her body count, I might tune in.

Oh, y’all and your Hillary. She’s been out of politics for 4 years, bud. It’s sad that you/Fox have so little to extol in Trump’s time in the sun that this keeps coming up.

As for the issue actually at hand - being asked to account for gross negligence, in light of one’s oft-spouted religious beliefs, is only “character assasination” when it conflicts with your worldview.

Oh, y’all and your Hillary. She’s been out of politics for 4 years, bud. It’s sad that you/Fox have so little to extol in Trump’s time in the sun that this keeps coming up.

As for the issue actually at hand - being asked to account for gross negligence, in light of one’s oft-spouted religious beliefs, is only “character assasination” when it conflicts with your worldview.

Trump did what I voted for: appointed conservative justices. That's the long game and he's winning. And that's what you hate about him.

Reporter asked him when he “talks to God” if “he finds [himself] worrying about people …
who have died and will die as a result of steps the federal government did not take soon enough”

I’d like to hear him answer that question. Pence has utilized his devout faith as political fodder his entire career. The sword cuts both ways.

But yes, of course he evaded. The true answer can’t be stated publicly. My point was just to illuminate that OP skated on past the non-answer in search of some misguided FGF back-slapping about the Libtards.

And I would like to hear the answer to that question posed to these idiots...
How many deaths did they cause???

Reactions: TheReelEss
I 100% agree that the media should try to get things right 100% of the time. When they don't it's perfectly fair game to call them out.Yell out "fake news" to the cows come home. But when trump stands there & repeatedly lies why is that not fake news? I recall that early in his tenure he was having a press conference & calling out the media for "fake news," during that same press conference he told a bald face lie about his election margin. When confronted his answer was that was what "he was told". So its good enough for the most powerful man in the universe to go with what he's told, regardless of truth, but the people who cover him are "fake news" if they get anything wrong & many times "fake news" if they get it right.

I 100% agree that the media should try to get things right 100% of the time. When they don't it's perfectly fair game to call them out.Yell out "fake news" to the cows come home. But when trump stands there & repeatedly lies why is that not fake news? I recall that early in his tenure he was having a press conference & calling out the media for "fake news," during that same press conference he told a bald face lie about his election margin. When confronted his answer was that was what "he was told". So its good enough for the most powerful man in the universe to go with what he's told, regardless of truth, but the people who cover him are "fake news" if they get anything wrong & many times "fake news" if they get it right.

Trumpism is a cult.

If he lies, it’s ok because everyone else does it. It’s a kid’s excuse.

Reactions: Jeremiah Bullfrog
Reporter asked him when he “talks to God” if “he finds [himself] worrying about people …
who have died and will die as a result of steps the federal government did not take soon enough”

I’d like to hear him answer that question. Pence has utilized his devout faith as political fodder his entire career. The sword cuts both ways.

But yes, of course he evaded. The true answer can’t be stated publicly. My point was just to illuminate that OP skated on past the non-answer in search of some misguided FGF back-slapping about the Libtards.

Because the question was based on a lie. The Feds did way more than anyone would have expected under any other administration. Meanwhile, the Democrats were crying about racism over closing borders.

Pathetic.

HERES THE FACTS:

This virus landed here on Jan 15th. Meanwhile, the day before on the 14th, here's what the WHO said about it. The patient didn't go to the doctor until the 19th. Diagnosed the 20th/21st

If testing was the answer, nobody in the world was doing testing until early/mid February. This virus had weeks to spread here before anybody had any idea what was going on, mostly because China lied and the WHO repeated their lie. Weeks before anybody could even test for it.

So, explain how you could have stopped it.

Name one President in the recent past who has not embellished the truth or said things that were not totally accurate.

Obama was a major liar. Did you complain about him too?

You obviously were not a regular on Small Talk to ask that question.

politicians lie. I get it. Trump’s lies are too often explained away by his cult.

You obviously were not a regular on Small Talk to ask that question.

politicians lie. I get it. Trump’s lies are too often explained away by his cult.

Trump says "The sky is blue."
You libs claim, "He's lying, It's light blue. Science."
Trump supporters "Blue, light blue, meh?"
You libs screech "You're a cult lead by the right wing media."

Yes, and we expect some level of professionalism from our news media. This "reporter" was clearly playing a "gotcha" game and not looking for a truth, but looking for a false headline.
I have come to expect zero professionalism from the news media. What are you watching?

Reactions: ThirdTTrio
They really aren’t. History is not going to remember those who supported this administration fondly.

A “false headline?” You mean untruthful? How do you figure? Pence made his faith a matter of public record, and not just once. It’s been a cornerstone to his political career.

Look in the mirror, and ask this, "Am I serious person?"

Weak argument, friend. Not a scenario that occurs particularly often either.

When have they gotten it right?

Because the question was based on a lie. The Feds did way more than anyone would have expected under any other administration. Meanwhile, the Democrats were crying about racism over closing borders.

Pathetic.

HERES THE FACTS:

This virus landed here on Jan 15th. Meanwhile, the day before on the 14th, here's what the WHO said about it. The patient didn't go to the doctor until the 19th. Diagnosed the 20th/21st

If testing was the answer, nobody in the world was doing testing until early/mid February. This virus had weeks to spread here before anybody had any idea what was going on, mostly because China lied and the WHO repeated their lie. Weeks before anybody could even test for it.

So, explain how you could have stopped it.

Any lib on here. Dispute my facts and tell me what you would have done differently.

Weak argument, friend. Not a scenario that occurs particularly often either.

I would agree that its weak to yell "fake news" every time something is written you don't like, then constantly lie like hell.
Let me guess you still believe Mexico is going to pay for the wall
Trump has a big beautiful health plan that's going to insure everybody at a far lower price
He's going to release his tax return

Here is what that bastion of liberalism, The National Review, had to say about one of his scams.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/trump-university-scam/

Surely you are intelligent enough to know the difference between repeating something you are told that you have no reason not to believe and actually deliberately making up false stories you know to be so in order to advance a political agenda. Nobody can be that dumb......or can they?

Surely you are intelligent enough to know the difference between repeating something you are told that you have no reason not to believe and actually deliberately making up false stories you know to be so in order to advance a political agenda. Nobody can be that dumb......or can they?
So if the media hears something they "believe" to be true then you'd have no trouble with them running with it, same as the President, right?
I mean, after all, they were told something they believe to be true. And when Trump is lying I guess he's not trying to advance his political agenda, right?

This constant lying isn't anything new
Forbes Reporter
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...r-history-trump-lies-wealth-article-1.3945084

Last edited:

no the media has told you this is the way it is, and everything you said is bs...what more could he do? when he stopped air travel from china, the left pitched a hissy fit....it does not matter what he does, the left will say its wrong and you have to know that

So if the media hears something they "believe" to be true then you'd have no trouble with them running with it, same as the President, right?
I mean, after all, they were told something they believe to be true. And when Trump is lying I guess he's not trying to advance his political agenda, right?

Forbes Reporter
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...r-history-trump-lies-wealth-article-1.3945084
I believe that’s what the media already does, on a significantly grander scale than you apparently believe the president does. “Our source says, unverified by NBC, that blah blah.”

TRUMP: "Were going to put a hold on money spent to the WHO."
*16 minutes later*

REPORTER: Is the time to freeze funding to the WHO during a pandemic?

TRUMP: "No, maybe not. I mean, I'm not saying I'm going to do it."

REPORTER: Yes you did

TRUMP: "No, I didn't.

More Fake news?

The people that were "laughably incompetent to deliberately deceitful" during this were the Chinese and the Democrats. Trump closed the border, and the first thing the leftards did was call him a racist, including that total moron Joe Biden. Meanwhile, the same day Nancy Pelosi's grinning ass was signing articles of impeachment, the first coronavirus patient was landing in Washington St from Wuhan, China. China lied and the WHO believed their lies and spread them. Democrats did NOTHING but criticize and complain while offering NO solution, as usual.

Thank God Trump was in charge and shut down travel. Democrats would have NEVER done that, just like they didn't do it in 2009. I he would have let people keep coming in like Joe Biden would have done, millions would have died and our society would have basically collapsed.
You hit the nail on the head! Perfect response. We would have been screwed with Hillary in office. She doesn't know how to do a dog gone thing but take from everyone's pockets. Typical politician is all she is. I can tell you this, I have read/seen enough to know that she (Hillary/Clintons) are EVIL people. Too many, way too many people that have worked with or around her have died way too early or in weird ways.

Forbes Reporter
You're distorting the facts. A trait you no doubt learned from your media friends. If Trump repeated something he was told and it turned out to be somewhat different that is a far cry from what the media does. The media deliberately makes up false stories and broadcasts them as fact purely to advance a political agenda. One is unintentional the other is deliberate deceit. The media doesn't believe what they are reporting to be true, they only hope that dopes like you will.

You're distorting the facts. A trait you no doubt learned from your media friends. If Trump repeated something he was told and it turned out to be somewhat different that is a far cry from what the media does. The media deliberately makes up false stories and broadcasts them as fact purely to advance a political agenda. One is unintentional the other is deliberate deceit. The media doesn't believe what they are reporting to be true, they only hope that dopes like you will.

Trump doesn't know he's lying? And has no political agenda? And you call someone else a dope. The cult portion of Trump's support are always crying about the media while their leader lies constantly. . You snowflakes are soft. Perhaps a safe space will help.

Last edited:

Trumpism is a cult.

If he lies, it’s ok because everyone else does it. It’s a kid’s excuse.

"You can keep your doctor." - President Barack Hussein Obama.

Talk about a whopper!

"You can keep your doctor." - President Barack Hussein Obama.

Talk about a whopper!
Call that a lie if you want. Nothing in the ACA required a doctor to opt out. Some did, some did not. But for the ones who lost their Dr, fair enough. Anybody know anyone who went before the dreaded "death panel"?. Anyone?......Didn't think so.

Call that a lie if you want. Nothing in the ACA required a doctor to opt out. Some did, some did not. But for the ones who lost their Dr, fair enough. Anybody know anyone who went before the dreaded "death panel"?. Anyone?......Didn't think so.
"If you already have health insurance, the only thing that will change for you under this plan is the amount of money you will spend on premiums. That will be less."
Obama knew this was a lie when he said it.

Reactions: bucketdad
"If you already have health insurance, the only thing that will change for you under this plan is the amount of money you will spend on premiums. That will be less."
Obama knew this was a lie when he said it.
Actually had the ACA been fully implemented that would in theory have been true. Premiums are based on risk mitigation and adding more people with low risk of claims costs would cancel out the people who are high risk. The issue was this never happened as the plan was never fully implemented, the penalty for not having insurance was only applied after Obama left office which is rather ironic and without the pool of younger healthy people the premium pieces were not sustainable.

The worst thing about the ACA is that companies took advantage of some of the guidelines to start pushing their employees off of plans with simple copays and small out of pockets to plans with massive deductibles as an encouragement to not use health insurance.

There was no earthly way to give insurance to people who didn't have it without someone paying for it. It's common sense. Those with a bit of common sense knew this was coming all along. I worked with a guy who thought he was going to gt cheaper insurance because the thought he was poor. Imagine his surprise to find out $35K a year was actually rich.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT