ADVERTISEMENT

I'll make the argument that this is the worst it has been

Pats4lyfe89

Nov 11, 2018
So as a program and school the basketball teams look good but the football program is in horrible shape...

We have a coach that nobody wants as a head coach with a huge buyout..

We are going to go 4-8 this year with his "best team" what happened to the "competitive depth " t hat he was talking about now he is using the excuse of injuries...

Everybody is forgetting that we are on probation...I can't ever remember that ever happening maybe it has before....I'm sure someone can clarify...

The AD and President are constantly putting their feet in their mouths...

I don't know if they are capable of developing talent honestly...the big time players that stand out on any of his Carolina teams were already coaches by Spurrier.

It has to get better right?

Reactions: SOSUSC
So as a program and school the basketball teams look good but the football program is in horrible shape...

We are going to go 4-8 this year with his "best team" what happened to the "competitive depth " t hat he was talking about now he is using the excuse of injuries...

Everybody is forgetting that we are on probation...I can't ever remember that ever happening maybe it has before....I'm sure someone can clarify...

I don't know if they are capable of developing talent honestly...the big time players that stand out on any of his Carolina teams were already coaches by Spurrier.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel

gee....this is ground breaking. Thanks

Reactions: traildust55
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT