ADVERTISEMENT

I'll run naked down Main Street of Sumter if we beat Duke.

It's going to be in the 40s around the end of game time. Might not be your finest moment.

Shrinkage.jpg
hunker_down.jpg

Funny you should post this. My daughter in Denver was super excited the other night and was texting me after we beat Marquette. I told her I'd be streaking in the neighborhood if we beat them. It would be worth the ticket for indecent exposure...that is, if I thought my neighbors would be up anyway. Hahaha!

GOCOCKS! BEATUT! BEATDOOK! BEATAST!

Funny you should post this. My daughter in Denver was super excited the other night and was texting me after we beat Marquette. I told her I'd be streaking in the neighborhood if we beat them. It would be worth the ticket for indecent exposure...that is, if I thought my neighbors would be up anyway. Hahaha!

We can have a 2 for 1 special in Sumter....

Reactions: SumterGamecockGuy

Something tells me that I really wanna see you chickybaby!!! =;-p

No streaking in Sumter, tonight.
But a bunch of happy people around here.
Great win by our guys!
Proud of our Gamecocks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT