ADVERTISEMENT

I'm confused on why this is an article...

"Clemson officials said they expect to be able to use the buses for Saturday's game against Georgia Southern, though the school continues to be in close contact with Young Transportation as the situation evolves."

Those buses better be there at 8:00 AM on the dot or heads will roll. Pray to God that people trapped in Topsail Beach don't prevent the Tigers from riding from the field house to the top of a hill. Stupid ass yokels won't know what to do with themselves if a Saturday isn't filled with Tiger football. They probably have to visit the Methadone clinic during the bye week.

Love yall.

Proph.

"There are probably a lot of people without power, food, water, and/or trapped because of this storm, and we know these buses have great storage capacity underneath and in the cabin, but we're gonna need them Saturday. These buses would be great to haul water, dry goods, blankets, tents, etc..., but our stupid, cow-humping fan base would lose their minds if our boys didn't ride 150 yards from the field house to the top of the hill. So good luck coastal region, but come 12:00 PM Saturday we're gonna be on those buses."

-Dan Radakovich

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...buses-fleet-helping-hurricane-florence-effort

So the company that runs 2 of the Clempson buses in their 50+ fleet is busing people for the hurricane.

And this is connected to Clempson how?

So many jokes I can make out of this.
Yea. I dont see why this is a story with regards to Clemson. Its not like we own the buses and said we would send them to help. I think someone saw these buses, posted pictures and thought it was a "hey, look what Clemson is doing." But it aint.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/09/14/hurricane-florence-power-outages/1301060002/

"It's a real shame that so many people are going to lose power, and possibly everything they've ever owned.......but every Saturday, we here at Clemson are doing the lord's work. When our boys leave that field house, get on two charter buses, ride 150 yards to the top of the field, and run down that hill, a few angels get their wings. Hell, I profit off the lords name! My brother is a philanderer! Long story short, we're gonna get those two buses Saturday, cause what we do is more important than human life and safety. Go Tigers."

- Dat Boy Swinney

Larry Williams: "Dabo, Care to comment on the hurricane after that beatdown of GSU......who I have to say looked really good. They're probably one or two years away from the playoffs. Sorry, the hurricane. Go ahead, Dabo."

Dabo: "Great question, Larry. I love y....I mean yeah, GSU is a great program. We had our hands full with a team that may just well make the playoffs this year. Wanted to go shake their hands in the locker room afterwards. But the hurricane. What a tragedy. I think today we showed that the game of football can lift everyone up in tough times. We at Clemson love our neighbors. We do good in the community. Guys like Kenny Flowers and AJ Johnson. Or those kids that held one of their teammates who deals drugs at gunpoint a few months ago. Or all the kids that get busted for drug charges when they leave. We got a spotless program here. We don't pay anybody. Hope everyone is ok after that hurricane."

Reactions: jonesz21
AND the article never says yet implies that Young donated the bus services to evacuate people. Chances are they are getting paid for this by federal state or local governments. The only people in the article that i see that donated anything appears to be Colgate. Rooms, food , and toothpaste.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT