ADVERTISEMENT

I'm considering transferring...

jimnasium

Jun 21, 2001
Bladenboro, NC
... I just don't think I am getting enough read time on this site. Some of the newer posters are pushing me to be a better poster and I feel as if my posting services will be appreciated "more better" at a smaller forum. This is not a final decision I have to pray about it and talk to my family.
sad0024.r191677.gif
I might try the Slippery Rock forum.

This site is great and worth the money. This free board however is a cesspool of crap.

jim I know you're just joking, but in all seriousness your posting skills are in the 99th percentile on this forum

please don't leave

LOL...thanksCali I was just making light of all these transfers. None of us really knows whats going on inside the program or the real reason these players are leaving. The good side is this must mean the redshirts or new people coming in could make a real impact. Besides, if every receiver on the roster leaves there are enough athletes to make fair receivers. Shoot, most played both ways in HS anyway. SOS did mention there were some on this team who didn't care so maybe some house cleaning is going on.

Slippery Rock is a perennial Top 10 party school. Keep your face in the books!(My grandma B graduated from there and taught high school(Mercer High in Sharon, Pa....yes Trent Reznor was a student of hers)

Originally posted by jimnasium:
... I just don't think I am getting enough read time on this site. Some of the newer posters are pushing me to be a better poster and I feel as if my posting services will be appreciated "more better" at a smaller forum. This is not a final decision I have to pray about it and talk to my family.
sad0024.r191677.gif
I might try the Slippery Rock forum.
Best of luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT