ADVERTISEMENT

I'm done with MLB. They just pull the All-Star game out of Atlanta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the Dominion VP who guaranteed Trump would lose? He is on video training users how to change votes with their software. There was also the hearing in Georgia where it was claimed the Dominion voting machines had no internet access. An individual while testifying at that hearing proved that claim to be false and actually connected to a machine during that hearing. I think his name was Jovan Pulitzer.
You’ve managed to combine two different stories into one with your Dominion video neither of which was correct. The video did not have the VP of Dominion on it not were there any comments to the such. You are referring to a video of a training tech using admin access to download data from the machines to export to Excel on another device since the voting machines are not capable of converting data.

Your supposed conversation was again nothing you heard but rather a report from someone who claimed they infiltrated an Antifa conference call where someone identified themselves as the Dominion guy. No audio of this was ever released and the podcaster who supposedly heard this has not confirmed in various lawsuits that he actually has audio as he originally claimed.

The guy in Georgia also did not hack a machine during the hearing. He claimed to have hacked a pollport which is the tablet used to house voting rolls and check people in. During the hearing he supplied no evidence that he had done that and simply stated he had and since he has hacked the tablet he was going to assume he could also hack the voting machines which he again never claimed to do.

It’s fine if you want to believe all of this crazy stuff but at least try to keep track of exactly what it is you’re claiming.

The problem with HR1 is it makes mail in ballots mandatory and extends voting to virtually anyone age 16 and older. If Dems get HR1 passed there will only be 1 party going forward and we have already seen how Democrats abuse power.
I’m pretty sure every state already has mail in balloting but they don’t all treat them the same. The bill proposes a national standard. It’s funny that this is a problem now but it was okay when Texas and other states wanted to sue because other states handled elections different than they did.

In terms of the age it does not lower the voting age in any way. It does allow someone to register to vote when they obtain their driver’s license at 16 but they still would not be eligible to vote until they turn 18.

I’m pretty sure every state already has mail in balloting but they don’t all treat them the same. The bill proposes a national standard. It’s funny that this is a problem now but it was okay when Texas and other states wanted to sue because other states handled elections different than they did.

In terms of the age it does not lower the voting age in any way. It does allow someone to register to vote when they obtain their driver’s license at 16 but they still would not be eligible to vote until they turn 18.
Right. Because the California voter law stopped illegals from voting. SARC.

While every state may have some form of absentee voting mail in balloting that hasn’t been requested is ripe for fraud.

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
Show me a study that shows rampant voter fraud
My grandmother, who has never lived a day in Georgia, has lived her entire life in SC, received a Georgia ballot mailed to her at her address in SC. She showed it to everyone at Thanksgiving. I don't know that anyone is arguing "rampant" voter fraud, but isn't it the government's job to do its best to minimize any voter fraud? Just like its the governments responsibility to try to minimize crimes, police brutality and racism? Or should the government only be worried about those issues only when it becomes "rampant"?

Last edited:
My grandmother, who has never lived on day in Georgia, has lived her entire life in SC, received a Georgia ballot mailed to her at her address in SC. She showed it to everyone at Thanksgiving. I don't know that anyone is arguing "rampant" voter fraud, but isn't it the government's job to do its best to minimize any voter fraud? Just like its the governments responsibility to try to minimize crimes, police brutality and racism? Or should the government only be worried about those issues only when it becomes "rampant"?

There was an election in NC and an election in NJ overturned due to fraud in the last 2 years.

Reactions: bflogger28
While every state may have some form of absentee voting mail in balloting that hasn’t been requested is ripe for fraud.
I agree. When it comes to electing our representatives, even one instance of fraud is one too many.

Absentee voting where the voter has to take the initiative to request a ballot, I have no problem with. The voter has taken the initiative, just as the voter who walks into their polling place on election day.

The blanket mailing of a ballot to everyone on the voting rolls, I have a problem with. If you are going to do the latter, and not have a system in place to process those returned before election day so that you know before polls open who has returned a ballot and who has not, then every person who votes in person should be a provisional ballot until it can be confirmed that they did not also mail back a ballot.

I also have no problem with Voter ID. If you have to show an ID before you can even walk into your child's school, then you should have no problem showing an ID to vote. It is not racist. It is not suppression. Voting is a right, yes. But that does not mean that there should not be safeguards in place to ensure the person casting the vote is who they say they are.

Finally, I think there should be a national standard as to how absentee votes are processed. There is no reason that the moment they start being returned that the vital information on them should not be verified. You can verify all information ahead of time, and then keep them under lock and key until they get counted on election day, the moment the polls open. There is no reason that the majority of the absentee ballots cannot be counted before the polls close at 7 pm local time.

Last edited:
106862657-16172751422021-04-01t100144z_1226192128_rc2ymm9c5v2n_rtrmadp_0_usa-georgia-voting.jpeg

Who says they can't vote? I bet if you check their voting record, I bet they voted in the past...
Wouldnt surprise me if they've never voted... by choice.

Reactions: bflogger28
There are 5 states that due pure mail in voting and while I do have serious concerns about anyone who would vote for Boebert I haven’t seen anything about massive fraud in those states.

That’s just a talking point with zero evidence of being the case. The majority of fraudulent ballots I have seen talk of this year were all dudes requesting ballots for their dead mothers to vote for Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Cola G'Cock
The absentee ballot has the address on it and you sign and certify that it is correct. She signed it, stating that was her address, and returned it. That's a FELONY. And of course, she hasn't provided anybody her updated address in Atlanta, because it's unlikely she had one at the time and had been in Maryland for over 2 years.

The point is that if it common enough to hit even the election manager, there is no telling how many more cases out there. Tighter controls are absolutely needed.
Okay? She probably overlooked it. What was her huge plan? What was the voter fraud going on besides her forgetting to change her address and not picking up her Georgia absentee voting ballot?

Once again - this is a very very weak argument for widespread voter fraud - embarrassingly weak

My grandmother, who has never lived on day in Georgia, has lived her entire life in SC, received a Georgia ballot mailed to her at her address in SC. She showed it to everyone at Thanksgiving. I don't know that anyone is arguing "rampant" voter fraud, but isn't it the government's job to do its best to minimize any voter fraud? Just like its the governments responsibility to try to minimize crimes, police brutality and racism? Or should the government only be worried about those issues only when it becomes "rampant"?
Yes that’s absolutely how it is handled- or do you think that a police force spends all their time and efforts trying to stop crimes that hardly ever happen?

Or do you think because some Usps packages get misdelivered or stolen that they should require an ID to receive a package? Or police should follow Amazon trucks 24/7?

There are 5 states that due pure mail in voting and while I do have serious concerns about anyone who would vote for Boebert I haven’t seen anything about massive fraud in those states.

That’s just a talking point with zero evidence of being the case. The majority of fraudulent ballots I have seen talk of this year were all dudes requesting ballots for their dead mothers to vote for Trump.
Without proper chain of custody there is no way to stop fraud via mailing ballots out that have not been requested. Your claim is disingenuous because you assume people voted honestly

Reactions: lilburncock
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT