ADVERTISEMENT

I'm going to go a couple of days without posting.

Starting now.....Yall think I can do it ?...lol

I need to. I’ve spent WAY too much time on here this week. I took a long break last Fall. Timing was great...right before Missouri game. Saved myself a lot of frustration missing the rest of the season and basketball season, but had some things I needed to focus on more. Really this COVID-19 and the time I had in my hands is why I lurked over here again. It is entertaining and brings up some good conversations.

This Fall might be another good time for a break. Expecting more letdown on the field (if they play) and it’s an election year. This place could be rough.

See ya Saturday.

Last edited:
Just call Vegas and I was told the odds of you staying away for 2 days was 4 -1 that you wouldn't come back for 2 days.

he was reading posts 46 minutes AGOV

Well, I guess he said he wasn't "posting" for a few days. Maybe the Enter key on his keyboard is busted. Or had to switch to an old flip phone. Or tied to a bed in a mental hospital. Or waiting for his prosthetic hands to be repaired.

Reactions: Golden Cock
Starting now.....Yall think I can do it ?...lol

you’ll be happy to know I’m taking a break too.

the sensitive moderators that run the site can’t handle political posts and have to delete them. I guess that’s the “ignore it, it will disappear“ approach. Heck, they deleted the small talk forum which was a great forum.

you’ll be happy to know I’m taking a break too.

the sensitive moderators that run the site can’t handle political posts and have to delete them. I guess that’s the “ignore it, it will disappear“ approach. Heck, they deleted the small talk forum which was a great forum.
There are plenty of other places to get into political discussions. It has long been the policy of this board to not allow politics.

I heard the real reason he won't be here for 3 days is he was spending a long weekend with her.
clemson%2Bgirl.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT