ADVERTISEMENT

I'm going to start a petition to get Arkansas back on the schedule. *

We’re basically twins. Brought into the SEC world at the same time. Social services separated us!

That should have never happened. I wish we could find out which geniouses at the SEC came up with that right when we became good enough to win the SEC East. Made no sense except to kiss Missouri`s rear end, and since when did the SEC start doing that. I wonder how many East division titles we would have won if they hadn`t made that change. And who agreed to for us, or were we given the option? I have the feeling we will never know how Missouri came out a winner over a team that had been in the conference for 20 yrs. Burns me up every time I think about it. How many other 20 yr. rivalries have you seen broken to appease a school that should have been desparate, willing to do anything, to join the SEC. Conspiracy theory? Hell yes!

That should have never happened. I wish we could find out which geniouses at the SEC came up with that right when we became good enough to win the SEC East. Made no sense except to kiss Missouri`s rear end, and since when did the SEC start doing that. I wonder how many East division titles we would have won if they hadn`t made that change. And who agreed to for us, or were we given the option? I have the feeling we will never know how Missouri came out a winner over a team that had been in the conference for 20 yrs. Burns me up every time I think about it. How many other 20 yr. rivalries have you seen broken to appease a school that should have been desparate, willing to do anything, to join the SEC. Conspiracy theory? Hell yes!
I agree with the essence of what you were saying. But to be honest, we had a series with Arkansas, not a rivalry. The closest thing we have to a rivalry in the SEC is with Georgia, and probably few of their fans see us that way. That said, we never should have gotten locked up in this series with A&M. I hold the league responsible and I hold our leadership responsible.

I didn't like it as soon as I read about it. I understand that at the time USC and Texas A&M were both teams that had been performing well and the match-up seemed appealing. However, Texas A&M and Missouri have history together coming from the same conference and with both teams being the furthest west it makes more sense for them to be cross divisional rivals. I'll sign that petition.

Reactions: Judson1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT