ADVERTISEMENT

I'm LAUGHING At ALL That Money!!! LOST By The clemson Bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportsSuites1

Oct 17, 2007
Couldn't cover 6 against 0-3 give up 1200+ yards in just 3 games Louisville.

That will 'temper' a lot of the 'joy' for the clemson faithful and should cool the jets on much of their 'spin'. Watson had a chance to 'put it away' and completely untouched with a man wide open for 1st down bounce-passed him one that looked more like a Magic Johnson assist that a superstar QB.

Top 10? HA!!!

Watson only threw 9 of his 30 passes more than 10-yards with 2 interceptions, 2 TD and 5 incompletions. All that TALK about being one of only two teams 'pre-season' picked as the 'favorite' in all its games THAT has changed, ESPN just showed both GA Tech AND Notre Dame are now 'favorites to beat clemson at home.

Reactions: BigTomE
Every Clemson fan I know did not lose any money. They only bet what they won on the kentucky wildcats beating the gamecocks.

Duh? "The only bet WHAT they won ... ?"

"Boy! Don't 'dey TEACH you NO English in school?" Can a grown man really be THAT ignorant?

That will 'temper' a lot of the 'joy' for the clemson faithful and should cool the jets on much of their 'spin'. Watson had a chance to 'put it away' and completely untouched with a man wide open for 1st down bounce-passed him one that looked more like a Magic Johnson assist that a superstar QB.

Top 10? HA!!!

Watson only threw 9 of his 30 passes more than 10-yards with 2 interceptions, 2 TD and 5 incompletions. All that TALK about being one of only two teams 'pre-season' picked as the 'favorite' in all its games THAT has changed, ESPN just showed both GA Tech AND Notre Dame are now 'favorites to beat clemson at home.

Yep being 3-0 is awful.

I really do hope you get help. It is not healthy to be full of as much hatred as you are. It is really sad. I will say a prayer for you tonight.

Reactions: MmmChicken
Game OVER and clemson fans IMMEDIATELY on THIS board instead of mingling with their own. HA! Usually the same one's ... the neanderthals, the educationally-challenged, the adoptive fans, the one's who never earned an hour in a college classroom, the one's who wear highway plastic orange vests instead of custom-dyed blazers; we get the dumb as a brick beer-bellied snaggle-tooth 'clemson' crowd - the 'bird' shooters employing their fingers instead of an antique Purdey over and under. The waifs, the lost, the unwanted - here or there.

Reactions: coker31491

Top 10? HA!!!

Don't let facts get in the way of a good lie ss1. DW has 7 td's and 3 int's. But don't despair maybe you could get a job at ESecPN keeping stats. I cant believe you took the time to come up with the 9 of 30 passes stat. You have way too much time on your hands. By the way I am pretty sure Louisville would beat Ky in convincing fashion.

So we beat a team that is better than Kentucky and you still feel the need to talk smack. Clemson knew this game was going to be difficult. There was never any question. Yet you still feel the need to post yet another thread about Clemson? If I am a true Gamecock fan I would be so embarrassed by your drivel. You truly are the ,"I said Joe Montanya" fan from the Waterboy.
Now I know what your trailer park minions are going to do. They are going to flag this and try to get the moderators to block me. Here's the thing though, the moderators can't stand you either. You hijack this sight with everything that is Clemson and you are causing people who actually pay for this sight to go to other forums.
Maybe you should hug a grandson or call one of your children once and a while. This obsession with everything Clemson is unhealthy.

Good luck Saturday to all the Gamecock fans that actually care more about their team than the team that's playing Clemson.
As for you SS1, In sure you will be to ignorant to understand that you will be getting what you deserve.

Your freind,
Macjon

images

Chef "MacJon"

"Hey bro! I'm have mine scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped & diced!!!"

Don't let facts get in the way of a good lie ss1. DW has 7 td's and 3 int's. But don't despair maybe you could get a job at ESecPN keeping stats. I cant believe you took the time to come up with the 9 of 30 passes stat. You have way too much time on your hands. By the way I am pretty sure Louisville would beat Ky in convincing fashion.

He had SEVEN TD's tonight? I guess I missed 5 of them.

Last edited:
12020017_10208020648862140_1598076559829759158_n.jpg

THIS GUY BET ON clemson TO COVER!!! The photo was take immediately AFTER the game while he was saluting "HIS" own team!!!

12020017_10208020648862140_1598076559829759158_n.jpg

THIS GUY BET ON clemson TO COVER!!! The photo was take immediately AFTER the game while he was saluting "HIS" own team!!!
Are you sure about when this was taken. It looks to me like the Louisville fans are cheering. I would guess it was after the ko return. I cant imagine the Louisville fans were that happy immediately after the game.

Are you sure about when this was taken. It looks to me like the Louisville fans are cheering. I would guess it was after the ko return. I cant imagine the Louisville fans were that happy immediately after the game.

Heck yea, they're cheering ... Clemson was taking a knee and they just covered!!! Those two clemson fans are gonna' to be shoveling racehorse dookie until NEXT Thursday!!! ... pretty much the same jobs they have at home.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Heck yea, they're cheering ... Clemson was taking a knee and they just covered!!! Those two clemson fans are gonna' to be shoveling racehorse dookie until NEXT Thursday!!! ... pretty much the same jobs they have at home.
On the last series of the game Louisville had the ball. Clemson never took a knee. The last play of the game Clemson intercepted a pass. but again don't let facts get in the way of a good story

On the last series of the game Louisville had the ball. Clemson never took a knee. The last play of the game Clemson intercepted a pass. but again don't let facts get in the way of a good story

AND IMMEDIATELY TOOK A KNEE TO AVOID THE FUMBLE ... clemson was in 'possession' of the ball when time expired and the game ended, and DOVE to the ground.

What's the bet?

Yep being 3-0 is awful.

I really do hope you get help. It is not healthy to be full of as much hatred as you are. It is really sad. I will say a prayer for you tonight.

Coastal Carolina would be 3-0 with that schedule. The new offensive coaches can't cut the mustard and the decline of Deshaun Watson was exposed for everyone to see. Especially the fans that bet on a sure cover of the spread last night against a winless team.

Why does this guy get by with all the name calling and stuff on this board? Are there no rules?
If you don't like OUR board, why not get the hell off it? No one wants Clemmers on this board and we sure as hell let you get away with more trash talk than the Clemmer board would allow.

Reactions: pettyw
Why in the world would we do anything other than come over to here to FGF and get your expert analysis on all things Clemson????? You are the Clemson source my friend... Every post you make has something to do with Clemson... It's almost like being a Clemson board itself.. I feel that I am mingling with my own.. Walks like a duck... Quacks like a duck... By gosh its a duck!! Welcome to the Clemson family Sports Suites!!

Reactions: jblanken64
If you don't like OUR board, why not get the hell off it? No one wants Clemmers on this board and we sure as hell let you get away with more trash talk than the Clemmer board would allow.

What trash talk have I done? I have done none of the sort. I have actually done the complete opposite. Hell a lot of times my posts are more positive than some of your own members.

Fact is that guy gets away with more vitriol towards other posters than I have ever seen on any rivals forum.

Louisville is 0-3 with a home loss to Houston. You're really betting on them beating a rising UK team? Doubtful.

AND IMMEDIATELY TOOK A KNEE TO AVOID THE FUMBLE ... clemson was in 'possession' of the ball when time expired and the game ended, and DOVE to the ground.

??YOu makA NO SENsEEE. YooSA NoWzz hazZz pROBLEM withA team GEtting the INTERCEPTION on lassSt PLay of GAME anD iNStead OF haVING a FumBLE by rUNNING IT BACK the DEFENDER GoeS down to END the gAMe??
And btw that is how all of your posts look . And here is a pic btw . Pot PLease Meet Kettle
fingerr_1.0.jpg

fingerr_1.0.jpg

I can't believe the insensitivity of some posters! That Gamecock fan is CLEARLY wearing (albeit a very stylish model) MEDICAL ALERT bracelet on his right wrist to identify that he suffers from Depauytren's Contracture and is simply signaling he's in need of his dose of Xiaflex.

It's an embarrassing, debilitating condition that upon eruption, which is often triggered by stressful situations, will often cause your wife to look away, your Father-in-law to become quite stoic and your son, especially those of a still young, impressionable age to assume the facial expression of a doofus - even if he's otherwise an attractive young man.

To even IMPLY South Carolina fans are anywhere NEAR the same level approaching the bottom of the barrel where clemson fans routinely spawn is a shameless attempt to debase our entire fan-base ... and I think it's beyond contempt anyone could or would even suggest such a thing.

Have you no shame tigers? How LOW will you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT