ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Sorry Smoke Laval!

sadd66

Jun 2, 2010
I said a couple of years ago that Holbrook would be our version of Smoke Laval. I would like to publicly apologize to Smoke Laval for making that comparison. At least he did take LSU to the CWS twice in his five years. The difference at LSU was they had an AD who saw the program he built slipping. Why doesn't our AD who built this program see the same thing? Ours is on a downward trend faster than LSU's was headed. Get ready for mediocrity folks!

I said a couple of years ago that Holbrook would be our version of Smoke Laval. I would like to publicly apologize to Smoke Laval for making that comparison. At least he did take LSU to the CWS twice in his five years. The difference at LSU was they had an AD who saw the program he built slipping. Why doesn't our AD who built this program see the same thing? Ours is on a downward trend faster than LSU's was headed. Get ready for mediocrity folks!

We're already mediocre, might even be below it.

co-sign

LSU fans were bombarding the a.d. about making a change.

I love what Tanner accomplished as our baseball coach. He's messing with his legacy here though if he doesn't fire Chad this year.

Reactions: sadd66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT