ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sure I know the answer. Would you take the Lady G's

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
getting upset in their next game if it meant the men beat Duke?

Last edited:
that might be the most senseless illogical, inane question ever asked on this forum...one has nothing to do with the other...let's remain hopeful they both win all their remaining games

that might be the most senseless illogical, inane question ever asked on this forum...one has nothing to do with the other...let's remain hopeful they both win all their remaining games
oh, come on, it's just a question meant to probe what we want more. This board has had EXTENSIVE threads in the past about whether we'd rather win the SEC in football if it meant losing to Clemson or beating Clemson every year if it meant never winning the SEC. Those are equally illogical, but they still illicit vibrant discussion.

My answer: No. We have one team who has a legitimate chance to play in the national championship game. I would not give that up for a single win by the men's team that would be nothing but a footnote years from now.

oh, come on, it's just a question meant to probe what we want more. This board has had EXTENSIVE threads in the past about whether we'd rather win the SEC in football if it meant losing to Clemson or beating Clemson every year if it meant never winning the SEC. Those are equally illogical, but they still illicit vibrant discussion.

My answer: No. We have one team who has a legitimate chance to play in the national championship game. I would not give that up for a single win by the men's team that would be nothing but a footnote years from now.

Please, it's completely idiotic with zero probative value..It doesn't inspire conversation as much as it annoys posters with common sense...It's the same as asking someone if they want sex with Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi...The question will gross or tick any man off...THE OBVIOUS ANSWER IS HECK NO:mad:

Reactions: E-Cut_22
Please, it's completely idiotic with zero probative value..It doesn't inspire conversation as much as it annoys posters with common sense...It's the same as asking someone if they want sex with Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi...The question will gross or tick any man off...THE OBVIOUS ANSWER IS HECK NO:mad:

Do you critique all the posts here?
Thanks for policing the genuine quality of all posts submitted.

Damn straight. The women will have other chances; tonight could be program changing for the men.

If the men's & women's teams both make the sweet 16 tonight it may very well be the greatest weekend in gamecocks history.

Idiots on this board. I never see these type post anywhere else. Why is tha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT