ADVERTISEMENT

I'm surprised that no one has brought up Xavier Thomas' car wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Belk got into a wreck in the past 24 hours too.
Need to wear a seat belt.

That truck probably costs more than all my cars are worth, combined. Clem$on Athletic$.

Reactions: Titleist*
You guys must drive around a piece of shit. Thats probably at best a 5+ year old $20k f150.
So what if I do.

1977_AMC_Gremlin_X_-_Hershey_2012_d.jpg

I was attending a funeral of a young man who was killed in a car wreck and did not have his belt on. The director told me he had never had a funeral of a person who was wearing a seat belt. Wear that belt XT.... you lucky on this one.

I thought the family was financially challenged? Even a $10000 ride should be questionable.

Red flags just don't matter anymore.

I've met XT in the 843 several times, always comes off as respectful, and very well, always was very indecisive on his college choice.

He tweets a lot but thats that generation. Hated to see Gamecock fans tweet the crazy negative things after he committed and basically sabotage our coach and recruiting efforts, when our coach's nickname is the flipper.

Clemson spring game 50K and natty rings, our 12K and no final 4 game tie in. I get it.

On him having a $10K car, well and this may come off wrong and I don't mean to but its not like his Dad needs a car right now, think about it. They are also saving a lot of money feeding and housing XT by him being in Clemson HS south, IMG.

Also people buy cars with this thing called a loan which greatly reduced the amount of cash needed upfront

If you want to bust Clemson, go get your Sherlock Holmes detective kit out and figure out when Watson and several players had contact with agents, and you will see some violations of the NCAA Agent legislative policy and several key players were actually ineligible for Clemson's post season run and the game results should be voided.

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if he's on the record on that one. I don't think coaches are allowed to talk about recruits until they sign.

You're correct - It wasn't on the record. He supposedly said that to a board member. Again, take it for what it's worth.

I'd be surprised if he's on the record on that one. I don't think coaches are allowed to talk about recruits until they sign.

That was my thoughts to, but Clemson keeps bringing in the DL, 4 so far out of 10, and still recruiting KJ Henry, and most Clemson fans think he is theirs.

DL projects to be a huge % of their small class

They are still recruiting four-star DE Azeez Ojulari out Marietta, offering in May.

Before he commited to UF, they offered Taylor Upshaw a DE as a grey shirt or possible 2018 scholly if it opens up.

2 are DT's but they are having a big DL class, maybe they know some wont stick around, is one hope?

PS: I liked hearing about Coach Henry working at our camp with our staff! I think he would be home run staff hire, maybe as an analyst?

Last edited:
The conspiracy theories are hilarious among y'all. That's a 2010 (or older) F-150 Lariat, valued a little bit more than $10,000. A team that is coming off a national championship and back to back national title game appearances had to buy a recruit a "new" truck when recruiting against a team who throws concerts for under .500 seasons. Ps, he's had that truck at the minimum since December. You know, that time when he was a "lock" for y'all? Crazy he posted numerous pictures of that truck in his recruiting process but the suspicions don't arise until he's committed to Clemson.

The conspiracy theories are hilarious among y'all. That's a 2010 (or older) F-150 Lariat, valued a little bit more than $10,000. A team that is coming off a national championship and back to back national title game appearances had to buy a recruit a "new" truck when recruiting against a team who throws concerts for under .500 seasons. Ps, he's had that truck at the minimum since December. You know, that time when he was a "lock" for y'all? Crazy he posted numerous pictures of that truck in his recruiting process but the suspicions don't arise until he's committed to Clemson.

That's a lie. There was a thread on here when it was posted and most voiced a concern. Noticed a lot of people on Twitter commented on the Clemson lanyard, with him standing next to his new truck and saying "me and bein' broke finally broke up".

Reactions: Judson1 and BigTomE

I'm not making any accusations... but if you've got a 2010 with $1500 wheels on it, and you'll let it go for $10,000, send me your number.

I've been looking at trucks and you would pay much more than 10k for that one!

Here's one on craigslist...

https://columbia.craigslist.org/ctd/6176905551.html

$29,000

Reactions: BigTomE
I'm not making any accusations... but if you've got a 2010 with $1500 wheels on it, and you'll let it go for $10,000, send me your number.

I've been looking at trucks and you would pay much more than 10k for that one!

Here's one on craigslist...

https://columbia.craigslist.org/ctd/6176905551.html

$29,000
You're correct, I was a little off. I was just going off of what my 2013 is worth. Let's say 15-17 grand, that's not some astronomical car payment. I don't know the ins and outs of his dad's situation but it very well could have been his.

That's a lie. There was a thread on here when it was posted and most voiced a concern. Noticed a lot of people on Twitter commented on the Clemson lanyard, with him standing next to his new truck and saying "me and bein' broke finally broke up".
But it's not a new truck.....he had it when he was a "lock" to SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT