ADVERTISEMENT

Important announcement:New Springs BC just received deposit earmarked for ...

southflcock

Nov 6, 2001
Those migrants up in Pickens County are doing their best to sway Zion Williamson their way by making a huge "contribution" to New Springs Baptist Church "earmarked" for Zion Williamson. I'm telling you there's something going on up in them hills and it's not that cow manure stench. Is the Clempson bball team "all in" too? If Zion signs with University of Pickens County an all out investigation into this New Springs Baptist Church needs to be immediately opened by the NCAA. But we all know they are immune from the NCAA just like the Tarholes were. I'm so glad we are no longer a member of the ACC.

If Zion picks Clemson, it's likely because his step dad went there. However, the reason why numerous other four and five star football players picked Clemson is more than likely the illegal benefits you talk of.

Reactions: okccock
We have the facilities, the coach, the history and the fans. Plus we’ve got a good front court that can compliment him. All they got is a good team at this moment composed of mainly graduate transfers.

Reactions: vacock#
We have the facilities, the coach, the history and the fans. Plus we’ve got a good front court that can compliment him. All they got is a good team at this moment composed of mainly graduate transfers.
And there will be many more who want to go there next year if ZW is there.

Reactions: tkdgamecock
If Zion picks Clemson, it's likely because his step dad went there. However, the reason why numerous other four and five star football players picked Clemson is more than likely the illegal benefits you talk of.

Couldn't it be BOTH Dad's school AND the attraction of $$$$ from various sources?

Reactions: okccock
Those migrants up in Pickens County are doing their best to sway Zion Williamson their way by making a huge "contribution" to New Springs Baptist Church "earmarked" for Zion Williamson. I'm telling you there's something going on up in them hills and it's not that cow manure stench. Is the Clempson bball team "all in" too? If Zion signs with University of Pickens County an all out investigation into this New Springs Baptist Church needs to be immediately opened by the NCAA. But we all know they are immune from the NCAA just like the Tarholes were. I'm so glad we are no longer a member of the ACC.
And you have solid proof of this? Easy target to claim all the worlds faults are NewSprings. Clemson was giving money out before NewSpring came along. Now you blame everything on them. Haters going to Hate I guess. I would say it has more to do with people leaving your church and going into a place they feel Jesus is really working.

Reactions: Cocky4SC and agantt
And you have solid proof of this? Easy target to claim all the worlds faults are NewSprings. Clemson was giving money out before NewSpring came along. Now you blame everything on them. Haters going to Hate I guess. I would say it has more to do with people leaving your church and going into a place they feel Jesus is really working.

I'm not too surprised if a majority of NewSpring folks feel that Jesus is really working there. With 292 people on staff at essentially a video-remote ministry, everybody else seems to be doing it!

Reactions: Tigerflip212

What's wrong with being a migrant? Aren't we all?

Don’t get me started

I'm not too surprised if a majority of NewSpring folks feel that Jesus is really working there. With 292 people on staff at essentially a video-remote ministry, everybody else seems to be doing it!

Jesus works at the Starbucks in the NewSprings. Everyone knows that.

He may repair the ATM machines as well.

Did the envelope have an Adidas logo on it?

Well, Clemson did have their backup QB transfer so maybe that'll free up some cash since all their defensive line is returning.

Good lawd thats quite the stretch there my good sir
G4oFlz3.gif

Reactions: Tigerflip212

I sincerely hope you don't believe this.... I attend Newspring and know for certain that no money is being "earmarked" for Zion. We actually post our financial statements online as a church to be completely transparent. It is easy to attack a church because several coaches and families from Clemson also attend there. But to be ignorant enough to say something to that extent is pathetic. I guess we better hope that the NCAA doesnt find out that coaches from our school go to a few of the churches around town.

I sincerely hope you don't believe this.... I attend Newspring and know for certain that no money is being "earmarked" for Zion. We actually post our financial statements online as a church to be completely transparent. It is easy to attack a church because several coaches and families from Clemson also attend there. But to be ignorant enough to say something to that extent is pathetic. I guess we better hope that the NCAA doesnt find out that coaches from our school go to a few of the churches around town.

Your institution is a crooked as they come! Sure you can release records or make them public but they won’t be true. There is money exchanging hands there...and it’s in the form of bribes to recruits. Pickens tech is no more god worth than Carolina! I’m a Carolina graduate living in Fl and there’s no other excuse for these 4-5 Star recruits leaving Fl for upstate SC. Football is much stronger down here. There are 2-3 powerhouse programs and probably 3-5 more that are on the upswing. It’s bribes that are closing the deal!

Reactions: mbsurfside
Your institution is a crooked as they come! Sure you can release records or make them public but they won’t be true. There is money exchanging hands there...and it’s in the form of bribes to recruits. Pickens tech is no more god worth than Carolina! I’m a Carolina graduate living in Fl and there’s no other excuse for these 4-5 Star recruits leaving Fl for upstate SC. Football is much stronger down here. There are 2-3 powerhouse programs and probably 3-5 more that are on the upswing. It’s bribes that are closing the deal!

& good wholesome culture.

Where is Cooper transferring. I liked him, especially after the Syracuse game.

It's remarkable the things people will say when they hide behind a screen name and feel no need to provide any evidence.

The fact that you believe all this BS is sad man. You need to get a life. I have no doubt Clemson has boosters paying recruits somehow, but saying it’s being funneled by NewSpring is a joke. And before you say how “crooked” the church is, let me ask you this, have you ever been into the Columbia campus? I would bet not. Tons of Gamecocks fans like me attend there. And they do great things with young people and our community.

Why would anyone want to bring up Newspring, which is a legitimate church and any evidence of recruiting improprieties by Clemson through the church is circumstantial at best, when the Titus Car Wash affair is more recent, and there is documentary evidence for all to see that only a complete idiot, or the NCAA, could possibly ignore?

This is embarrassing. And the guy that is stirring this up has hardly any posts.
Hook, line, sinker.

1) Perry Noble/Steven Fartick are filthy and both Clemson fans. Would not be surprised in the least if this is true
2) Zion is going to Clemson, but I really don't think money is a factor. Dude is a millionaire in 18 months either way. You telling me UK or UNC couldn't outpay Clemson?!?

praise allah!.........yer lawd works n mysterious wayz

hey pilgrim, je$us saves!

Way to make the fan base look like F'n douche nozzles brah

Anyone who has followed Clemson`s rise, outrecruiting us while we were whipping them 5 yrs. in a row(I know staff was slack too), getting people they had no business getting, has to wonder. They were a decent team, nothing special then all of a sudden when Dabo comes along they start pulling in these people. He is a good salesman, pure and simple. However, they play the religion card, which is fine but they overdo it to make it seem like they are better than everybody else. Dabo learned some of that from Tommy Bowden. They really cranked up the recruiting machine with the guy from Alabama Dabo brought. When we beat them 56-20 in 1975 they did whatever it took, includind cheating. They are either paying recruits directly or some kind of money-laundering is going on. Also, Dabo has a brainwashing program, ala Jim Jones(the kool-aid people refer to for you youngsters out there). Somehow they feel some type of subconscious guilt if they leave early, etc. I think it`s different for different kids, but something up there smells far worse than cow dung.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT