ADVERTISEMENT

In case you missed it, Radford beat Notre Dame last night 63-60. Have they fired Mike Brey yet?

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
Following the logic of some of you "fans," they should have by now by golly! What good Irish fan could possibly accept such a debacle? I would be ashamed to show my face if I were them. Surely they will fire Brey after that embarassment!

Following the logic of some of you "fans," they should have by now by golly! What good Irish fan could possibly accept such a debacle? I would be ashamed to show my face if I were them. Surely they will fire Brey after that embarassment!

Guess you’re feeling much better after the big win against Norfolk State. Come back in February and let’s continue the discussion.

I am a Martin fan and defender and have done so on numerous posts on here. This year’s team is bad and is going to lose a lot of games....especially if he keeps benching Silva in ones they have a legitimate chance to win.

Reactions: Legendary Cock

Well one coach has missed the tourney 6 times in 18 years. Making the NiT 5 of those 6 years. While Frank has missed the Tourney 5 times in 6 years, while making the nit once in those 6 years.

What terrible logic.

Reactions: king ward
Guess you’re feeling much better after the big win against Norfolk State. Come back in February and let’s continue the discussion.

I am a Martin fan and defender and have done so on numerous posts on here. This year’s team is bad and is going to lose a lot of games....especially if he keeps benching Silva in ones they have a legitimate chance to win.
I strongly suspect that he is not just talking about basketball, but football as well.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT