ADVERTISEMENT

In year 3...

Noonoo-33

Aug 20, 2018
....we are actually worse on defense than we were when this regime took over. Usually you get improvement bc you add talent and have fully implemented your scheme. I watched bc play defense last night with heart and determination. This bunch is clueless and can’t tackle my 4 year old in the backyard. Stop telling me that TRob and Muschamp know what they are doing. They don’t.

To add to that WM and TRob have more of their players in the scheme, too. I was expecting a hard as nails defense when WM was hired even with not so great players but that's not the case.

Honestly guys ... where did Muschamp garner this Defensive genius reputation?? Coaching 5 Stars with Saban at LSU . Coaching 5 Stars with a stacked Texas team .
Coaching 5 Stars he inherited from Urban at UF . He ain’t getting those guys here . He said he could , but he isn’t . Name one defensive player he recruited the last three years that would make the two deep at Bama , UGA , or LSU . Dabo and Kirby are cherry picking anybody they want . Hell, XT is coming off the bench as a situational rusher at Clemson right now .

Reactions: gamecockfan04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT