ADVERTISEMENT

Indonesian man eaten by python(not a hoax)

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-missing-indonesian-man-found-095848636.html

341fad20-14a5-11e7-9bee-d7eed2a2c027__95371210_8cb8c3fb-86fe-469e-98e9-5b815805cb0e.jpg

I read about this earlier. I keep wondering if the man was unhealthy or how this actually happened. Unless it ambushed him from a tree, it would seem the man should be able to get away. Certainly not the way anyone would want to die. They are lucky they found the snake or they would have no clue how he died.
He could have been sleeping and it got a hold of him. Like Brooks and Dunn said: "that ain't no way to go".

Reactions: Judson1
The guy got ambushed. That's a 23ft snake that's all muscle. No shocker it killed. Surprised it swallowed him.

Reactions: lawcalcock
What a horrible way to go. His last moments were terrifying.
I was under the impression that human adults were too large for a python to swallow.
I read that a man in Africa who was attacked by a python escaped by gnawing thru the snake's head.
Irony.

The guy got ambushed. That's a 23ft snake that's all muscle. No shocker it killed. Surprised it swallowed him.

That's what shocked me...Normally those things can't get a grown man's shoulder thru their unhinged jaws...But a 23' python is more than a match for the vast majority of lone men...My guess is without a knife or a gun any man would lose that fight if ambushed...That snake weighed 230lbs before his huge meal

What a horrible way to go. His last moments were terrifying.
I was under the impression that human adults were too large for a python to swallow.
I read that a man in Africa who was attacked by a python escaped by gnawing thru the snake's head.
Irony.
These snakes can eat large alligators.

I read some about this earlier today,from what I read he was on family farm and some people heard a man screaming/hollowing the day before..it's possible that he tripped up on it and fell or just walked up on it..

This is fake.............that photo has been around for 8-10 years. Same one I saw on a similar type internet article years ago....was a hoax.

This is fake.............that photo has been around for 8-10 years. Same one I saw on a similar type internet article years ago....was a hoax.
It was on wltx yesterday, but someone told me this morning it's fake.

yep, people are setting these loose in FLA..
They are begging people to go hunt these things in Florida. Even the ones in Florida are part of a different species than the ones in SE Asia, and will not get as big. But there is another reason to live in SC, pythons cannot live in the wild this far north, 2 males were placed in a swamp north of Charleston, both thrive in the summer, but once it got cool, both died.

Reactions: cockofdawn
It was on wltx yesterday, but someone told me this morning it's fake.

The story is true..It's been verified by several major outlets...I don't know about that particular photo...It's from YAHOO>>>I saw a similar photo a few years ago as well..But it was not the same one...I also saw a legit photo where a python in India killed itself trying to swallow a grown man...The stupid thing got stuck trying to get its jaws over the victims shoulders

Reactions: GamecockArmy
The story is true..It's been verified by several major outlets...I don't know about that particular photo...It's from YAHOO>>>I saw a similar photo a few years ago as well..But it was not the same one...I also saw a legit photo where a python in India killed itself trying to swallow a grown man...The stupid thing got stuck trying to get its jaws over the victims shoulders
And they sometimes bite into a gator that is a bit too large.

051006_pythoneatsgator.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT