ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting CWS possibility

gfluvsthecocks

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2011
As of now, 5 of 8 spots have been clinched for CWS. All are from SEC or ACC (Arkansas, LSU, Florida, Virginia, Miami).

If A&M, Vandy, and Louisville win 1 more, it will be an all SEC vs. ACC College World Series.

I wish we were one of them, but still interesting to see the two major Southeastern US conferences dominating baseball.

Dammit Gulfcoastcock I hate you! I just posted that before you and nobody responded to my thread! Lol! We gotta meet up at some point. I feel like I'm the only Gamecock in Gulf Shores! Every now and then I see a Carolina fan and I go crazy trying to wave at them and they just ignore me. Lol

As of now, 5 of 8 spots have been clinched for CWS. All are from SEC or ACC (Arkansas, LSU, Florida, Virginia, Miami).

If A&M, Vandy, and Louisville win 1 more, it will be an all SEC vs. ACC College World Series.

I wish we were one of them, but still interesting to see the two major Southeastern US conferences dominating baseball.

Since I'm a moderator now in the Rivals network I have been given inside information on the issue. The information I have been given is that.....you're paranoid. ;)

Dammit Gulfcoastcock I hate you! I just posted that before you and nobody responded to my thread! Lol! We gotta meet up at some point. I feel like I'm the only Gamecock in Gulf Shores! Every now and then I see a Carolina fan and I go crazy trying to wave at them and they just ignore me. Lol

Reactions: Bleedgandb3334
I'm picking UF. Not that I want them to win it...they just appear to be the most complete team from what I've seen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT