ADVERTISEMENT

Introducing Jeff Riley - real estate results for Gamecock fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
I’m happy to welcome aboard Jeff Riley as our newest partner at GamecockCentral.com. Jeff and his real estate team provide unmatched knowledge, experience, and results in the Columbia area housing market. He’s also a proud supporter of Gamecock athletics and a huge hoops fan.

I’m honored to call Jeff a friend, and I can vouch on a professional level for the results he can provide. I’ve had the good fortune to conduct several transactions over the years with Jeff and have been thrilled with the outcome each time. There is no such thing as a simple transaction in real estate; Jeff and the members of his team will be with you every step of the way to walk you through the process. Buying? Selling? Renting? There are so many unique questions that come with each of these; Jeff has the experience to provide you and your family with the answers. His mission statement, put quite simply, is: “Make it happen.” I can tell you from personal experience that Jeff and his team can do just that for your family. He’s honest, straightforward, intelligent, and a hard worker. If you're a Gamecock fan who needs real estate results, Jeff is your guy.

While Jeff focuses primarily on the seller side of things, his team includes three buyer agents and two administrative assistants. He also co-owns Midlands Property Management, with four additional team members on that side of the coin.

Jeff Riley was voted “Best Real Estate Agent” in 2015 by readers of The State newspaper. He also gets our vote here at GamecockCentral.com! See additional client testimonies here: http://www.jeffrileyteam.com/client-testimonies/

Have you ever wondered how much your home is worth? Jeff can help you with a property valuation: http://www.jeffrileyteam.com/cma/property-valuation/

You may contact Jeff’s office at 803-814-3537. Visit his website at JeffRileyTeam.com for more information including listings.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT