ADVERTISEMENT

Is 0 for Chapel Hill in danger?

Possibly the two worst teams in the conference right now unless Cole Anthony has a magical healing between today and Saturday. Clemson could win. But they are going to have a good shooting game. UNC isnt going to the NCAA this year. Too many losses from last year, and too many injuries to this year's team. But if they lose to Clemson I would expect them to fall apart completely. So figure Clemson will get their attention for a change.

Possibly the two worst teams in the conference right now unless Cole Anthony has a magical healing between today and Saturday. Clemson could win. But they are going to have a good shooting game. UNC isnt going to the NCAA this year. Too many losses from last year, and too many injuries to this year's team. But if they lose to Clemson I would expect them to fall apart completely. So figure Clemson will get their attention for a change.

TarHeels will play championship basketball against Clemson and win by 20 then immediately lose by 10 to Pitt again on 1/18 at Pitt....silly tigers.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04

Pretty sure Cole Anthony won't be back for the tater game.

I was watching a Clem @ UNC game about 20 years ago, and drifted off to sleep with Clemson leading 8-0. Can't remember what the final score was. The next day a Clemson friend asked me if I had watched the game. Told him I fell asleep with Clemson ahead 8-0 & figured UNC pretty much had things in hand.

LaughingLaughing

Reactions: atl-cock
Personally I wouldn’t mind if Clemson beat UNC. I lost all respect for that school when they skated after the fake classes. What was it, 3 years of investigations and teachers admitting they gave fake grades and the athletic dept. threw the entire school under the bus to get out of NCAA punishment.

Zero respect for anything involving that school. I hope they lose every game, including Clemson.

I just remember 2002 when UNC finished 8-20. They beat us twice that year, each time by around 20. Clemson winning in Chapel Hill is one of the signs of the Apocalypse.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Personally I wouldn’t mind if Clemson beat UNC. I lost all respect for that school when they skated after the fake classes. What was it, 3 years of investigations and teachers admitting they gave fake grades and the athletic dept. threw the entire school under the bus to get out of NCAA punishment.

Zero respect for anything involving that school. I hope they lose every game, including Clemson.

Like Monday's football championship game, it's not so much pulling for LSU as it is pulling against Clemron.

Remember, we've beaten UnCarolina on the court in Chapel Hole several times, and we haven't played there since 1971.

I root for the Holes only under the following circumstances:
  1. When they play Clemron.
  2. Their opponent losing is advantageous to us.
  3. They are playing Dook in Durham
Whenever they play Dook in the regular season, I pull for the visitors to win in a blowout. Since one of them has to lose, it might was well be the home team in fromt of the home team fans.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT