ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone else having trouble watching USC/CofC?

DarkCock

Jan 21, 2006
I keep getting an error message on WatchESPN. I can watch other games though.

I happen to be with Comcrash but I've always had various problems with SEC+

Ugly game. It's a win, so we'll take it, but I'm sure Staley wasn't happy with the level of play. You have to play like a champion every night, and that was not "high level" by what I think USC's standards are these days, and I heard the assistant coach say as much after the game when I was listening on the radio on the way home. Hopefully they'll learn from it. SC had 17 turnovers, shot 41% overall and 1-10 from three, and only 16-25 on free throws. Just one of those nights where the focus was off I guess. A'ja had a big night, but she also missed bunch of short ones that she normally makes. Nit-picky, I know, but after the Duke game I think we saw that this team can play at high level - just need to bring that game every night!

Go Gamecocks.

Ugly game. It's a win, so we'll take it, but I'm sure Staley wasn't happy with the level of play. You have to play like a champion every night, and that was not "high level" by what I think USC's standards are these days, and I heard the assistant coach say as much after the game when I was listening on the radio on the way home. Hopefully they'll learn from it. SC had 17 turnovers, shot 41% overall and 1-10 from three, and only 16-25 on free throws. Just one of those nights where the focus was off I guess. A'ja had a big night, but she also missed bunch of short ones that she normally makes. Nit-picky, I know, but after the Duke game I think we saw that this team can play at high level - just need to bring that game every night!

Go Gamecocks.

agree 100%..they followed up a great performance with the worst i have seen since we lost to Mizzou last year...A real head scratcher...The missing guards is no excuse...With that calibre of opponent, the young players should have had a banner night...Coach Staley says they are a little exhausted...But she says that's no excuse...Dawn says championship calibre teams push their way thru these barriers

Without A'ja last night, we lose that ballgame. They played VERY sloppy. I would not have wanted to be in that locker room after the game.

Seems like technical difficulties were the norm last night. The scoreboard in the arena (yes the nice, shiny new one) stopped working early in the 1st Qtr and had to be rebooted.

On the bright side...Chick-Fil-A for Everyone!

The previous two games were the best of the season and both games the team set the tone with defensive intensity. We held CofC to 10 points in the 1st half last night. The intensity just wasn't there in the 2nd half last night, however.

We need to get some players back from injury. Harris playing 38 minutes against CofC is not ideal. 11 days to the next game, so hopefully we'll get rested and healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT