ADVERTISEMENT

Is it me?

Joelmoo2

Jan 8, 2004
Lexington
Is Defensive end recruiting seem light now that XT is gone. Henry seems like a pipe dream too. I guess we will have to blitz with linebackers.

Is Defensive end recruiting seem light now that XT is gone. Henry seems like a pipe dream too. I guess we will have to blitz with linebackers.
You dont blitz with defensive ends

I'm aware that don't blitz with DE. Sending your linebackers is a solution to lack of pressure generated by your d lineman. I was assuming everyone would understand my statement concerning the lack of a rushing presence at DE.

USC-1 considers himself to be an expert in all things. We knew what you meant.

I'm aware that don't blitz with DE. Sending your linebackers is a solution to lack of pressure generated by your d lineman. I was assuming everyone would understand my statement concerning the lack of a rushing presence at DE.
Then your post is poorly worded. Not my fault.

Better find a pass rush or we will look like we did against wcu, Klempsun, usf....simply awful. Brad Johnson will have to play linebacker bc all we have are walk ons and true freshmen behind the starters. Defense is an absolute mess. Seen people posting 9 and 10 wins on here. Crazy. This defense will not be good.

Reactions: jeff2001
What we need are some guys like Eric Norwood and Ko Simpson. The 2 and 3 stars that outperform everyone. I'm not suggesting we focus on 2 and 3 stars....I'm just saying we really need some guys like Norwood and Simpson that surprise everyone.

1 player doesn't make or break a team...unless it's qb. Muschamp is building brick by brick. We have a qb and maybe the type that takes us to the promiselans

Problem is...By the time Boom gets the defense right, Bentley will be gone to the draft.

Better find a pass rush or we will look like we did against wcu, Klempsun, usf....simply awful. Brad Johnson will have to play linebacker bc all we have are walk ons and true freshmen behind the starters. Defense is an absolute mess. Seen people posting 9 and 10 wins on here. Crazy. This defense will not be good.

Skai Moore lead the team in tackles his Freshman season, so obviously it's possible for our incoming Freshmen to play well in a reserve role. Im a little concerned about the defensive line, but I think overall our defense will be better than last season.

Reactions: USC-1
Skai Moore lead the team in tackles his Freshman season, so obviously it's possible for our incoming Freshmen to play well in a reserve role. Im a little concerned about the defensive line, but I think overall our defense will be better than last season.

Our defensive line is a very serious problem, as it has been since 2014.

I would say next year 2018 class will be a very good class Muschamp...

Jr was a horrible recruiting coordinator and destroyed relationships with high school coaches and family members of recruits...

Reactions: NooNoo
This class needs to be top 15/top 10. Xt going to Clemson is a kick to the nuts. They are cherry picking the top players in the state. This has to be reversed. We need Kereon to move this in the right direction. At the moment, we are not closing the gap.

* I am

Also, how's your backing and predictions of Holbrook working out?
What were my predictions of Holbrook? I didnt make any. My backing is/was to stop the bitching because he wasnt gonna be fired in the middle of the season and it does absolutely no good at all for our program. If you dont think recruits read all that shit that was being spewed on here or other social media you're not thinking straight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT