ADVERTISEMENT

Is it true that daboo went into the Syracuse locker room after the game? Can't believe that..

garnet & black

Mar 15, 2005
If that is true, he is either unbelievably arrogant or ignorant. I have never heard of a coach doing that!

If that is true, he is either unbelievably arrogant or ignorant. I have never heard of a coach doing that!
I think Coach K did it after we beat them in the tourney. It's not that unheard of, it happens.......but of course Dumbo would try it if its considered the cool thing these days.

Yes, it's true Dabo went in to the Syracuse locker room and congratulated them. Yes, it's true that Babers was asked about it during his press conference and said it was an absolute class act on Dabo's part. The Syracuse players also thought it was an absolute class act. It's also a class act, as I can tell you from experience, to shake hands with your opponent after a chess game--even in a tournament--and to say "good game" to them, win or lose. And yes, there is youtube video of it, because you know, there's this obscure thing called a smartphone that comes with video capabilities, and stuff like that tends to get filmed.

It's been my observation that any person's name can be marginalized by folks who consider that to be a creative pursuit. Know what I mean? In Dabo's case, his name requires no further denigrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT