ADVERTISEMENT

Is Josh Belk's mom feeling better?

scarcocks2

May 29, 2018
I read here that he is now also considering UGA and UT? That doesn't exactly mesh with the original explanation he gave for wanting to transfer.

I think you are mistaken here. If cash were the magic elixir for mama, the thought of him leaving Clemson would have made her even sicker.

We all know Clemson's run is ending and Mama Belk wants her son play for a Championship....

UGA is on the up swing... I don't know about UT... They can't get act together with coaches...

I have been watching and attending Gamecock football games since Tommy Suggs killed the taters three times in a row. But now, I am tired of a half century of losing. I have seen enough of the Outback Bowl for a while. I want a nattie I believe it is worth risking probation to pay off a few more good players so that we can jump start our program. The NCAA will never come to us. They only make examples of schools like NC A & T. UNC was cleared of a major violation due to a technicality.
It's obvious school is out.

I have been watching and attending Gamecock football games since Tommy Suggs killed the taters three times in a row. But now, I am tired of a half century of losing. I have seen enough of the Outback Bowl for a while. I want a nattie I believe it is worth risking probation to pay off a few more good players so that we can jump start our program. The NCAA will never come to us. They only make examples of schools like NC A & T. UNC was cleared of a major violation due to a technicality.
What kind of fag says "nattie" ?

$$$$$$ will make anyone feel better....

Oops, the "nattie" thing cost you.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Been watching since Tommy Suggs, but made first post on FGF today.

I don't know what a nattie is, but it sounds like a style of sweater my grandmother might crochet.

I jumped off your train as soon as you said "nattie".

to OP. Are y'all that worried? IF it's worth the trouble to come here, create a user name and post this, y'all must be a little troubled by the prospect that he'll come here and have an impact.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Sad the kid doesn’t have anything better to do but come over here and make fake account. His life must suck. Well he is a tater

No gamecock would say nattie and we have back to back championships which the taters will never do in any sport including rowing or camel toe or what ever it is they good at

Lost your credibility on sentence 4, idiot.

Good day, now.

Why do you taters care? You're all saying he's lazy, doesn't want to put in the work, and doesn't have what it takes to play for Clemson, so what difference does it make where he lands? It seems y'all would be really happy about losing such a lazy player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT