ADVERTISEMENT

Is there another University and Fanbase in the country

GoLongT

Dec 31, 2006
that has Little Man Syndrome worst than Clemsux? Seriously does anybody spend more time trying to convince everybody how great they are when they're really not that good. Last year may have been the best team they ever had and they still couldn't win the ACC. When they did win the ACC a couple years ago they had 70 put on them in the bowl game. Hence the term "pulling a Clemson".
Their fans spend most of their time over here on our board telling us how bad we are and how great they are. Their radio announcers spend all day telling everyone why they are gonna beat everyone on their schedule because this team lost their offensive line or this team lost their entire defense. It doesn't matter that Clemson lost both. Now they have put up a billboard in Atlanta telling people that clemsux is only an hour away lol. If you have to tell people that then here's your sign.
I am really being serious here and im asking other fan bases to come here and tell us about your rivals and let let me know if there is another University that has Little Man Syndrome worst than Clemsux. And if I left anything out please feel free to add to this thread

A sure sign that a team is lacking: when they have to tell you how good they are. haha. Proven programs aren't trying to convince everyone about their "greatness" or relevance. It's a given. clemsux loves to talk about themselves and stretch any stat to help them feel important.

Well you have to understand that the school actually has a Propaganda studies department which actually spends its resources studying how to best get Clemson mentioned in alternative media.

And they have a propaganda radio station which acts as a 24/7/365 tailgate show where every decision by the athletic program is the 'greatest' decision in the history of college football and every incident regardless of how ugly was handled with Christ-like grace.

It leads to comedy gold like last season where they went from wondering whom would finish 2nd to Chad Kelly in the Heisman now that "the light had come on" and accepted Dabo, I mean Christ. at 10am to slamming the kid as a no talent devil at 2pm after he had been kicked off the team for trying to kick Dabo's arse in a meeting.

And funniest is the loon in the afternoon whom keeps ranting about Alabama and Saban being scared of Clemson's fast pace offense and how they should come get lessons from the greatest coaching staff in the world if Saban wants real success.

Around the upstate people have just started calling them the Cult of the Cow.

Well you have to understand that the school actually has a Propaganda studies department which actually spends its resources studying how to best get Clemson mentioned in alternative media.

And they have a propaganda radio station which acts as a 24/7/365 tailgate show where every decision by the athletic program is the 'greatest' decision in the history of college football and every incident regardless of how ugly was handled with Christ-like grace.

It leads to comedy gold like last season where they went from wondering whom would finish 2nd to Chad Kelly in the Heisman now that "the light had come on" and accepted Dabo, I mean Christ. at 10am to slamming the kid as a no talent devil at 2pm after he had been kicked off the team for trying to kick Dabo's arse in a meeting.

And funniest is the loon in the afternoon whom keeps ranting about Alabama and Saban being scared of Clemson's fast pace offense and how they should come get lessons from the greatest coaching staff in the world if Saban wants real success.

Around the upstate people have just started calling them the Cult of the Cow.
Yeah they said on WCCP Friday that all you needed to know about how bad Ole Miss would be this year is that Chad Kelly would be the starting QB but when he was at clemsux he was going to be a Heisman candidate. Their whole fanbase is so delusional it really is funny sometimes

Yeah they said on WCCP Friday that all you needed to know about how bad Ole Miss would be this year is that Chad Kelly would be the starting QB but when he was at clemsux he was going to be a Heisman candidate. Their whole fanbase is so delusional it really is funny sometimes
The only D-I university in history not allowed to defend it's (fake) national title in football the next year.

The only D-I university in history not allowed to defend it's (fake) national title in football the next year.
Wow! I guess I never thought about that before. Win a fake NC one year and the next year your games are banned from TV & cant even play in a crappy bowl.

Also, ckemsux is the only team never to play in a NC game again, in any year. Only been there once & had to cheat to do it. Once & done, by fraud. That'll tell you something.

Last edited:
A sure sign that a team is lacking: when they have to tell you how good they are. haha. Proven programs aren't trying to convince everyone about their "greatness" or relevance. It's a given. clemsux loves to talk about themselves and stretch any stat to help them feel important.
So when USC says how great they will be this season, does that implicate that USC is actually bad using the logic provided?

Think u r off. Most are predicting possibly 8 wins with some saying 7-6

So when USC says how great they will be this season, does that implicate that USC is actually bad using the logic provided?
The only ones broadcasting a great season for the Gamecocks are the fake clemsux fans, posing as Carolina fans.

clemsux is world champs in May & June. Even July. Hehehe.

Last edited:
No we are just laughing at the usual Summer NatChamp which Clemson is winning once again...to go long with their 100 Summer Heisman Trophies.

My favorite was the year when WCCCP were wondering about the ramifications across college football when the Heisman committee was forced to divide the trophy between three Clemson players because no way that anyone could decide between Boyd, Hopkins and Watkins.

Word is that they had to hire a special security assistant at Dearth Valley to help all those tatertots whom keep get lost searching for those 100s of Summery Heisman in a trophy case.

Les Miles, Bob Stoops, and Urban Meyer disagree with you.
No offense intended, but I seriously think their opinions on football matter more than yours. You have an agenda, and are a fan. They are very successful, paid professionals.

No offense intended, but I seriously think their opinions on football matter more than yours. You have an agenda, and are a fan. They are very successful, paid professionals.
And therein lies the problem. clemsux is no powerhouse football program. No LSU or Oh st. Stop trying to include yourselves in that group! You might have lucked up & beaten them once, but they have multiple championships compared to the one clemsux had to cheat to obtain. And they can back up what they say. Clemsux is always stretching, reaching, trying to convince everyone they're relevant. If ya'll were relevant, everybody would already know. Thanks for proving my point! LSU...smh.

e4fdff0a1508f0c5e69dcbc04de02a21.jpg

And therein lies the problem. clemsux is no powerhouse football program. No LSU or Oh st. Stop trying to include yourselves in that group! You might have lucked up & beaten them once, but they have multiple championships compared to the one clemsux had to cheat to obtain. And they can back up what they say. Clemsux is always stretching, reaching, trying to convince everyone they're relevant. If ya'll were relevant, everybody would already know. Thanks for proving my point! LSU...smh.
Well, there are only 3 Power 5 teams in the country that have won at least 10 games each of the last 4 years. Clemson is in that group.
You will convince yourself of whatever you want to believe, but I'd bet that the overwhelming majority of nonpartisan college football fans in this country would say you're wrong. Facts don't really matter, though, in two groups: liberals and Carolina fans.
Are you guys still disagreeing with your own head coach about Clemson having the best defense in the country last year?

Reactions: anmjwf
Taters in same class as LSU and Ohio St now. I have heard it all. Just in case you are wondering, winning 10 games in the ACC is not the same as winning 10 games in other (better) conferences. Just an FYI.

Well, there are only 3 Power 5 teams in the country that have won at least 10 games each of the last 4 years. Clemson is in that group.
You will convince yourself of whatever you want to believe, but I'd bet that the overwhelming majority of nonpartisan college football fans in this country would say you're wrong. Facts don't really matter, though, in two groups: liberals and Carolina fans.
Are you guys still disagreeing with your own head coach about Clemson having the best defense in the country last year?
There you go again. cemsux is not a power team!! Most fans in the country don't even know what a clemsux is or where it's located. #clemsoning was the #1 trend on Twitter, so there's that. Haha.

Carolina had a 5 year beat down, which had to end eventually. Ask GA & GA Tech about the great clemsux defense....from playing mostly acc teams. Wow.

It appears that Clemson will be good this year and the forseeable future. Some of you just need to accept it. These threads just reek of insecurity.

I hate Clemson, by the way.

"It appears that Clemson will be good this year and the forseeable future."

How can you make that statement? We don't know how good either one of us will be. Has nothing to do with insecurity. I stand by statement that 10 wins with their schedule is much different than 10 wins with our schedule.

Only 2 teams in the country had 3 11 win seasons until last year. So I guess we were a powerhouse right? Things change and teams have to rebuild like Clemson this year. You have 3 offensive tackles on your roster and 2 are freshmen and you lost your entire defense. On top of that you lost the offensive coor who got you those 10 wins. Throw in the fact that your Qb cant play 2 games without getting hurt. But all that don't matter at Clemson. Clemson fans are the ones that don't look at facts. Reality will set in soon enough for you taters

[QUOTE="GoLongT, post: 559086,
I am really being serious here and im asking other fan bases to come here and tell us about your rivals and let let me know if there is another University that has Little Man Syndrome worst than Clemsux. And if I left anything out please feel free to add to this thread[/QUOTE]
Yes!
Just go about 80 miles east of Manhattan until you smell it

then

go south until you step in it!
(LOL!)
CHAMPS001_zps6db155a3.jpg

"It appears that Clemson will be good this year and the forseeable future."

How can you make that statement? We don't know how good either one of us will be. Has nothing to do with insecurity. I stand by statement that 10 wins with their schedule is much different than 10 wins with our schedule.

Clemson continues to recruit well and they seem to be shaking off the "Clemsoning" label. Of course, I don't know what will happen in the future. I don't know why that makes my informed opinion less valid.

I just get tired of fans from both sides desperately trying to diminish what each program has accomplished in the past 5 years. Poking fun at USC's Outback Bowl trophies doesn't make Clemson look better, just petty. The same goes with USC fans taking every opportunity to rag on the ACC. It's very transparent.

Clemson fans like to compare themselves to better programs, which I agree, is laughable. However, Clemson's stock is rising fast.

Clemson continues to recruit well and they seem to be shaking off the "Clemsoning" label. Of course, I don't know what will happen in the future. I don't know why that makes my informed opinion less valid.

I just get tired of fans from both sides desperately trying to diminish what each program has accomplished in the past 5 years. Poking fun at USC's Outback Bowl trophies doesn't make Clemson look better, just petty. The same goes with USC fans taking every opportunity to rag on the ACC. It's very transparent.

Clemson fans like to compare themselves to better programs, which I agree, is laughable. However, Clemson's stock is rising fast.
HAHA. Ya'll haven't shook off anything. #still #clemsoning.

You don't know what will happen in the future?! No! Really?! Your opinions aren't anywhere close to being informed. You make up crap. How many user names are you on now? Same drivel, different name. Troll.

Last edited:
HAHA. Ya'll haven't shook off anything. #still #clemsoning.

You don't know what will happen in the future?! No! Really?! Your opinions aren't anywhere close to being informed. You make up crap. How many user names are you on now? Same drivel, different name. Troll.

Ahh... you're real bright.

Reactions: bayrooster
LOL ... Clemson has more skill players than USCjr does now and they are going to beat you all like they did last year ... you all better prepare yourselves for Dabos run against you all

Reactions: cp1275
Only 2 teams in the country had 3 11 win seasons until last year. So I guess we were a powerhouse right? Things change and teams have to rebuild like Clemson this year. You have 3 offensive tackles on your roster and 2 are freshmen and you lost your entire defense. On top of that you lost the offensive coor who got you those 10 wins. Throw in the fact that your Qb cant play 2 games without getting hurt. But all that don't matter at Clemson. Clemson fans are the ones that don't look at facts. Reality will set in soon enough for you taters
Yes, I would say you were.
Absolutely.
But not now. And it doesn't look any better this year.

Taters in same class as LSU and Ohio St now. I have heard it all. Just in case you are wondering, winning 10 games in the ACC is not the same as winning 10 games in other (better) conferences. Just an FYI.
Dude, we don't play 10 games in the ACC.
I know sticking to facts is tough, but at least make an effort, ok.?

BTW, just how DID the mighty SEC do when they played the pitiful ACC teams last fall? I don't seem to remember...

Dude, we don't play 10 games in the ACC.
I know sticking to facts is tough, but at least make an effort, ok.?

BTW, just how DID the mighty SEC do when they played the pitiful ACC teams last fall? I don't seem to remember...
Oh, yeah. Add Wofford & App St's conferences. LOL.

LOL ... Clemson has more skill players than USCjr does now and they are going to beat you all like they did last year ... you all better prepare yourselves for Dabos run against you all
What about all the skill players ya'll lost? Oh, never mind. World champs at recruiting...how could I forget? It's regurgitated non-stop by the clempsuckers. Win one game & now you'll never lose another.

There you go again. cemsux is not a power team!! Most fans in the country don't even know what a clemsux is or where it's located. #clemsoning was the #1 trend on Twitter, so there's that. Haha.

Carolina had a 5 year beat down, which had to end eventually. Ask GA & GA Tech about the great clemsux defense....from playing mostly acc teams. Wow.
Not for nothing, but the GT offense scored 13 points on Clemson. Cole Stoudt scored more GT points than GT.

Now, UGA beat the brakes off of Clemson in the first game of the season. There are reasons, including Cole Stoudt being completely ineffective in the second half and two important run-stopping DL being suspended for the game, but those will sound like excuses. UGA hammered Clemson like no other team did in 2014. But GT? You should probably watch the game before discussing GT's dominating performance against Clemson's defense.

How does it "look"? Don't forget, you don't know what will happen in the future. Moron.
You know, name calling and personal attacks should not be allowed on this, or any, Rivals board
When you do that, it mskes you a very small,childish person. You have a problem and need some help. We can all be passionate about our schools and have our opinions, but when you name call someone, especially when that guy's opinion agrees with most football analists, you have a problem.
I would suggest you get some counseling, friend, because you have issues.

You know, name calling and personal attacks should not be allowed on this, or any, Rivals board
When you do that, it mskes you a very small,childish person. You have a problem and need some help. We can all be passionate about our schools and have our opinions, but when you name call someone, especially when that guy's opinion agrees with most football analists, you have a problem.
I would suggest you get some counseling, friend, because you have issues.
You're a trolling clemsux fan obsessed with posting on a Carolina board. You need help. Get a life. And a brain.

Not for nothing, but the GT offense scored 13 points on Clemson. Cole Stoudt scored more GT points than GT.

Now, UGA beat the brakes off of Clemson in the first game of the season. There are reasons, including Cole Stoudt being completely ineffective in the second half and two important run-stopping DL being suspended for the game, but those will sound like excuses. UGA hammered Clemson like no other team did in 2014. But GT? You should probably watch the game before discussing GT's dominating performance against Clemson's defense.
I forgot how clemsux always beats themselves. Sorry.

Wow! I guess I never thought about that before. Win a fake NC one year and the next year your games are banned from TV & cant even play in a crappy bowl.

Also, ckemsux is the only team never to play in a NC game again, in any year. Only been there once & had to cheat to do it. Once & done, by fraud. That'll tell you something.

Several years ago I had a Baptist preacher here in my hometown, who is a diehard Tater fan, tell me he would gladly take 5 years of probation for a national championship every sixth year. When I asked him if he was serious he said "absolutely Bubba. Win them any way you can." SMH

Several years ago I had a Baptist preacher here in my hometown, who is a diehard Tater fan, tell me he would gladly take 5 years of probation for a national championship every sixth year. When I asked him if he was serious he said "absolutely Bubba. Win them any way you can." SMH
Wow. A preacher okay with cheating as long as they get a win & trophy? Sad. I don't think that's what Jesus would do. The clemsux fans are proud of their cheating & would take getting caught again if it involved a title.

ADVERTISEMENT