ADVERTISEMENT

Is Tigernet ever going to allow us to post?

RockThrillCock

Aug 9, 2005
Rock Hill
Maybe it is a good idea. Maybe the moderators keep everything positive so no recruits ever see any bashing. I mean I can come from anywhere and I am blacklisted.

That would be pawsitive! Sorry you are blacklisted. Try the real Rivals site; Tiger Illustrated.

Gamecock Central has one of the largest and most active free membership forums in the Rivals network. Just hyperlink over from GCC to any other team's forums and you'll see that there is hardly any activity on them. I don't know how our Insiders Forum subscriber base compairs to others, but it seems to me a free board is designed to attract as many participants as possible that can then be possibly converted to paid subscriptions. The quality of this board has diminished significantly in the last year. My suspicion is that GCC has deliberately trashed the free board to increase profits by allowing a multitude of Clemson spammers to hijack it, in order to drive more true gamecocks to the paid subscriber board (Insiders Form). Isn't TigerNet privately owned? They exist to extol the virtues of everything Clemson while making a profit. Rivals only cares about revenue. They do not care about anything else. I do believe recruits check out the free boards, so the negativity does affect the the decisions of some.

Gamecock Central has one of the largest and most active free membership forums in the Rivals network. Just hyperlink over from GCC to any other team's forums and you'll see that there is hardly any activity on them. I don't know how our Insiders Forum subscriber base compairs to others, but it seems to me a free board is designed to attract as many participants as possible that can then be possibly converted to paid subscriptions. The quality of this board has diminished significantly in the last year. My suspicion is that GCC has deliberately trashed the free board to increase profits by allowing a multitude of Clemson spammers to hijack it, in order to drive more true gamecocks to the paid subscriber board (Insiders Form). Isn't TigerNet privately owned? They exist to extol the virtues of everything Clemson while making a profit. Rivals only cares about revenue. They do not care about anything else. I do believe recruits check out the free boards, so the negativity does affect the the decisions of some.
The advertisers don't care about your fandom.....they rely on numbers. That would explain how numbers would be important and why this board is lenient....it is free however so you can't complain there.....even though I do too. I think the "recruits visit here" is way out there. These are tech savvy kids who frequent Twitter, Facebook and other forms of social media. Television and newspapers would be next....radio and local television....and then if between all that and calls from recruiters, practice, games, friends and their personal social life....I can't imagine for the life of me a high school kid coming to a free forum to by chance see his name mentioned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT