ADVERTISEMENT

It’s sad when you almost hope for a Clemson blowout...

Sending an SOS

Aug 20, 2005
But I’m almost to that point. What will it take for our administration to gain common sense and make some moves?

Every game we play makes the decision more obvious, and every season we wait to make a change will only dig a deeper hole for our program...

Reactions: CoorsTiger
But I’m almost to that point. What will it take for our administration to gain common sense and make some moves?

Every game we play makes the decision more obvious, and every season we wait to make a change will only dig a deeper hole for our program...

That's what I'm hoping for, but I'm afraid that the BOT and Tanner will retain Muschamp and get rid of some coaches on the staff to make themselves look good of the Muschamp choice...

Just cut your losses and move on...

How about a blowout by Clemson, we end up 4-8 in year 4, and then our lousy AD tells us that our lousy HC is safe for another year or two?

How about those apples?

It's a no win situation. A miracle happens we win, Mucshamp gets a contract extension. Glad this season is about to be finally over.

You will get your wish. Don’t worry.

I hope for us to win. But in the far more likely event that they beat us, I want them to beat the brakes off us. I don't want it to be close after the first 3 possessions. That way I'll not waste a Saturday being hopeful that we can win it. But I DO so hope we actually beat them the way we beat GA.

Reactions: SCexpat38
I fully understand the wish but a smart Dabo would allow us to keep the game close so it looks like Muschamp had the squad ready and inspired. The Clemson folks LOVE Muschamp. Why would they ruin a good thing and chance getting him fired? We used to be their biggest thorn once FSU fell to the wayside.

Hell. Maybe that's why we scored so many last year against CU. Our emotions were just being played with.

I will never, ever, ever, EVER wish for a blowout by our rival. I’ve been behind CWM from day one, but as this year has worn on, evidence has mounted to the point of swaying me to being ready for a change.
I’m starting to believe that we will see a change at the end of the season. Not thing will happen until then. Jmo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT