ADVERTISEMENT

It is nice to have a coaching staff that can make halftime adjustments. Check out this stat.

Jan 6, 2012
The Gamecocks ended up with 149 rushing yards in the second half, compared to Tennessee’s -4!
I can't that I'm sold on Roper as the offensive inconsistency is driving me crazy. The prevent defense at the end was almost a disaster as well but a win for us at Tennessee is very rare and I'll take it anyway I can get it!

The Gamecocks ended up with 149 rushing yards in the second half, compared to Tennessee’s -4!
I can't that I'm sold on Roper as the offensive inconsistency is driving me crazy. The prevent defense at the end was almost a disaster as well but a win for us at Tennessee is very rare and I'll take it anyway I can get it!
We really need to talk about fixing the offense - maybe on Monday.

I do not remember a coaching staff at USC that has won more close games that Boom and Company, given that he has only been here 1 1/2 years.

I remember counting the number of close games Fat Brad, lost in the last few years he was here, and saying to myself, statistically he should have won half of those close games.

i just wish we didnt look lost in the first half....having said that, we are short on talent compared to ut

i just wish we didnt look lost in the first half....having said that, we are short on talent compared to ut
How do you see us being short on talent? Our QB is better than theirs. So are our running backs, DL and receivers. Our OL proved stronger than theirs.

Reactions: aj&uscgrad
How do you see us being short on talent? Our QB is better than theirs. So are our running backs, DL and receivers. Our OL proved stronger than theirs.
I think ours simply have been coached better...to the point that we are getting the most out of our player's abilities, generally.

Prevent was a bad move. Letting UT get within an arms throw of the end zone is not something the coaches should accept. If you’re up by 7 maybe. But 6 points means they beat you with 7. Would rather play straight up and if they beat you that way fine. If you let them march down the field it gives them multiple chances to beat you with one play.

Reactions: 92Pony
Prevent was a bad move. Letting UT get within an arms throw of the end zone is not something the coaches should accept. If you’re up by 7 maybe. But 6 points means they beat you with 7. Would rather play straight up and if they beat you that way fine. If you let them march down the field it gives them multiple chances to beat you with one play.

A prevent defense is always bad if one score can beat you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT