ADVERTISEMENT

It just upsets me that we lose crappy games like the one tonight.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
Because those kind of games are going to burn us when it comes time for Regional and Super Regional sites.

I attended the game and we did not deserve to win this one. Since baseball

is a long season, we will just have to put this behind us and try to play better from here on out.

Our hitting is really hurting us and if it doesn't improve, we are in for a very long season.

Re: I attended the game and we did not deserve to win this one. Since baseball

Not having played baseball it has always bugged me the way the batters look for their instructions from the coaches. Could it be that we got 4 hits in the 11th because the coaches loosened up and let the guys hit as the saw fit? I left when Winthrop scored the 7th run.

Re: I attended the game and we did not deserve to win this one. Since baseball

Or it could have been it was easier to make solid contact on a pitcher throwing around 90 vs the two junk ball pitchers before that. Had to be tough to try an sit back an slow down enough to it when it is coming at 66. Our guys were out front on these all night. The second guy threw side arm around 70 and never threw a straight pitch.

u loose enough of them & it will, but recall losin' to Wofford & still winnin' the whole thing......look back @ the season records of two champ yrs & you'll see games we "shouldn't have lost".

I predict that we lose to Coastal and The Citadel at their sites. Can't seem to beat The Citadel in Charleston.

I see where Coastal bought up all the tickets again, so we couldn't take over their stadium, like they did during

the Supers a couple years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT