ADVERTISEMENT

It will be a week before the Lady G's play again. I hope the week off

Back home with a big crowd will knock the rust right off!

This post was edited on 1/20 12:03 AM by roostah1

When you're in a good groove, time off is not good. If they can keep that tempo and make their outside shots, they have taken the next step up. I think Cuevas is the key. If she can play under control and make some shots, it is just what the team ordered.

Originally posted by Garnet chicken:
When you're in a good groove, time off is not good. If they can keep that tempo and make their outside shots, they have taken the next step up. I think Cuevas is the key. If she can play under control and make some shots, it is just what the team ordered.
Honestly, I'm not sure that our girls have hit a groove yet. I'd love to see it if they did though.

Originally posted by uscbeckham:

Originally posted by Garnet chicken:
Honestly, I'm not sure that our girls have hit a groove yet. I'd love to see it if they did though.
This ^^^^^ + what the Florida coach said about Staley's team (to paraphrase) - they're actually TWO super teams . They hit you with team #1 first and then slam you to the floor with team #2.

Damn! To have a football team with that kind of quality depth!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT