ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Fromm Drafted in the 5th round

castlesl

Aug 4, 2006
@nlstanford Remember this little gem regarding Jake Fromm

Fromm is not a first round pick.

Agree to disagree. Fromm is a damn good QB and any school would love to have him.

Any school would love to have him and first round pick are just not the same thing. Plenty of good to great QB’s who are not first round material.

You're just plain wrong on this one, and plenty of guys who get paid to predict future first rounders disagree with you too.

Tell you what, I'll bookmark this most and we'll talk again in a year or two.

Bravo. I hope you feel fulfilled. How's the Internet speed in your Mom's basement?

Umm, I could’ve told you that Fromm wasn’t 1st round material. Might have, in fact, I haven’t searched but on at least one GC forum I predicted he’d go in the last couple of rounds.

Nothing about him indicated he’d be a high pick. No sense in you being butthurt about it, you’re the one who said you’d bookmark the post and get back to him.

Reactions: Conway Gamecock
Bravo. I hope you feel fulfilled. How's the Internet speed in your Mom's basement?

Be a man and own up when you're wrong. You said he was "just plain wrong on this one", so you set yourself up to take it if you're going to dish it out. Then you said you were going to bookmark this thread, so now that you got caught, you need to insult him?

Pretty small, dude......

This article was written by someone very familiar with our offensive failures

"....Smart replaced him from within with James Coley. The move was widely regarded as one to maintain recruiting momentum, mistakes we’ve seen set back South Carolina and N.C. State in recent seasons."

Well, I would like to say, while I have had some head scratching offensive moments under Champ, he has had to deal with some injuries and talent deficiencies at major positions on offense, while Kirby was given keys to a Lamborghini. Just look at the talent Kirby has had at QB and RB during his short tenure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT