ADVERTISEMENT

Jake sure is dropping a lot of easy catches.

ConKreteCock

Oct 11, 2008
It's obvious we must change QB's at the half because the other QB *MIGHT* be able to put the ball a half an inch in one direction or the other. That'll make a world of difference. (sarcasm off)

Reactions: drawplay000
He had two very nice deep balls that were dropped along with the one to Smith on 3rd and 18–but what he’s done for THE REST of the game has been horrible. Tell me, what did you think of the interception he threw at T&M’s 3 yard line that was an absolute killer. It might’ve been one of the worst throws I’ve ever seen. Dude is mediocre at best.

Jake killed our momentum and it's been downhill from there. His moping around hasn't helped either.
Too much on Jake. Either it is Jake's game to win/lose, or it is a team effort. Can't be both.

If we have another competent QB, why not give him a chance to see if he does better?

Yep. Totally agree. He killed all the momentum dropping those 40+ yard catches. And furthermore, he also needs to be removed from the special teams unit. He cannot return kicks....he fumbles.

Good lord. What game are you watching?

Reactions: Brace1
Yep. Totally agree. He killed all the momentum dropping those 40+ yard catches. And furthermore, he also needs to be removed from the special teams unit. He cannot return kicks....he fumbles.

Dude. THE INTERCEPTION IN THE ENDZONE TO PUT US UP 7-0! Wtf game are YOU watching? Yeah there's been dropped passes but to overlook that crucial play is blind foolishness.

Reactions: Johnstonesplumbinng
Too much on Jake. Either it is Jake's game to win/lose, or it is a team effort. Can't be both.

If we have another competent QB, why not give him a chance to see if he does better?
Look at his body language, he's been moping around ever since the INT. His head isn't in it at all.

Reactions: Johnstonesplumbinng

If Jake wouldn't have thrown a 10 yard pass 5 yards short we would have a score. Wait, not Jake's fault?

I'll give you that. The INT. Let me remind you, the 3, THREE perfectly placed long passes that were dropped happened AFTER the INT.... that's all Jake. Yep.

Reactions: Brace1
It's obvious we must change QB's at the half because the other QB *MIGHT* be able to put the ball a half an inch in one direction or the other. That'll make a world of difference. (sarcasm off)

Well he did have a piss poor interception and has about as many passing yards as Brandon McIlwain.

What’s it going to hurt. Who knows maybe the receivers will catch some passes....you know like last week.

I'll give you that. The INT. Let me remind you, the 3, THREE perfectly placed long passes that were dropped happened AFTER the INT.... that's all Jake. Yep.
My point is that INT was the turning point in the game. The whole team basically said "oh crap here we go" and it got worse from there.

Take away the Coastal Carolina game and here are his stats: 3 TD’s, 7 Int. (Over the last THREE and a half games-this one included)—dude actually SUCKS. I said he was mediocre earlier; I stand corrected.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
The only passes Jake can throw accurately are downfield are the ones the WRs cant catch. It’s a QB and a WR problem...

you have to be a complete idiot or have never watched football not to know Jake is not the answer to lead this team....dropped balls happen to every QB

That changed the momentum. Not Jake's fault.

OMG....seriously, if we cannot handle 1 turnover by our QB in the first freaking quarter without folding like a cheap tent.....then good grief. I said I'll concede the 1 INT. VERY BAD PASS. But if you gonna seriously try an' convince me that the 3 dropped passes after that was because of that????? Get out. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT