ADVERTISEMENT

Jaleel Skinner TE

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
Jaleel Skinner TE 4-star 6ft5, 215 Anyone know much about this guy? From Greer, South Carolina. Supposedly FSU leads?

He is good. Very good ball skills and can run. Knows how to use his body and high points the ball well. He will need to continue to add weight and strength to play TE in college but he has a high ceiling at the college level. He has a commitable offer from Clemson. Nice, smart kid.

We offered but have never really been in it, seems like a very good player, I hope the young man goes out of state given that is most of his top options!

Doesn't matter where he goes. It isn't going to be Columbia.

we have a better chance of landing Delp then we do with Skinner
I’m not sure how much of a chance there is of either coming here, but any team would do well to sign them. Both seem to be highly talented kids with character. Skinner seems to be destined for any place other than Columbia. Delp seems to be wide open. I wish them both the best.

I guess we're not yet good (proven) enough for him.
I’m not sure it’s that. I read that he wants to be recruited as a receiver, and not a tight end. Given his height, and the fact that his body will catch up, he will definitely make a living in the nfl as a tight end. Im pretty sure that he had a USC offer. I have no inside knowledge, but I’d be surprised if he doesn’t go to upc.

I’m not sure it’s that. I read that he wants to be recruited as a receiver, and not a tight end. Given his height, and the fact that his body will catch up, he will definitely make a living in the nfl as a tight end. Im pretty sure that he had a USC offer. I have no inside knowledge, but I’d be surprised if he doesn’t go to upc.
I'm thinking we could have scratched his receiver itch as well as anyone else could have. Anyhow, maybe we'll get another crack at him in the portal.

I guess we're not yet good (proven) enough for him.

Not sure. Know folks from Greer that know him. USC was one of his first major offers. Not sure he was ever giving USC much serious thought. But I don't think the condition of the program is that much of an influence. Supposedly he is interested in FSU. Their program has been a dumpster fire also. But they do have a name from their past accomplishments.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT