ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Brooks waiver was denied.

I really hate it for this young man. In the end it’s about players getting to play. And he isn’t going to.
But this isn’t an excuse for WR play this year. There’s no reason this staff should have a WR group this bare. And nothing on the commitment list suggest that changes soon.

Play him anyway. I'm tired of the toothless NCAA trying to bully us around because we care enough to respect them while other schools just spit in their faces. They have no real power. Screw 'em. Play the kid anyway. Not like we were going to win a NC or anything anyhow.
Never happen. Not in a million years.

Play him anyway. I'm tired of the toothless NCAA trying to bully us around because we care enough to respect them while other schools just spit in their faces. They have no real power. Screw 'em. Play the kid anyway. Not like we were going to win a NC or anything anyhow.
This^. Play him anyway and let the chips fall where they may.

Reactions: vacock#
It just doesn't seem worth it to play by the rules anymore. You keep getting the shaft by the rule committee anyway. Get screwed if I'm honest and I get screwed if I cheat. I'd pick the route that provides more excitement and quality sports. Cheating. Actually cheating is "the way". If you aren't you are playing coach pitch rules while everyone else has free bases.

I don’t know what’s worse... 1- that he got denied. Or 2 - we are upset because a transfer WR from Wingate was expected to start for our 5th year head coach.

Hate it for him though. All of this transfer stuff is ridiculous.
I’m not even worried about the quality of the player, the player position, or the level of need. The NCAA bias/lack of consistency/brain cells is simply maddening!

Muschamp first mistake was publicly saying that Brookes would start for us - that was a sign for the NCAA to deny the request - if Champ would have made no mention of it - he would have been approved - anything that helps us gets denied

Muschamp first mistake was publicly saying that Brookes would start for us - that was a sign for the NCAA to deny the request - if Champ would have made no mention of it - he would have been approved - anything that helps us gets denied
giphy.gif

I don’t know what’s worse... 1- that he got denied. Or 2 - we are upset because a transfer WR from Wingate was expected to start for our 5th year head coach.

Hate it for him though. All of this transfer stuff is ridiculous.
This. Why are we even here? How did it get this bad that our WR depth chart needs transfers from Wingate and converted “big time” QB’s?

So no player in the country loses a year of eligibility this year, but we can't get a transfer from a Div II (or whatever they call it now) accepted? Sounds about right.

I think they are in the process of being Div I and he wasn't a grad transfer. I assume that was the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT