ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Cook had a good day

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
congratulations to a Gamecock on a 102 yard receiving performance. He’s hung around in a league known for NFL (not for long).

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Wasn’t it 2006 he dropped that pass against Auburn? So definitely over 10 years.
Damn. Every time this guy's name is brought up some poster(s) will bring up a pass he dropped as a freshman. Unfortunately, Cook was frustrated a lot in his career here at USC because our ol was so bad the qb did not have time to get the ball to him.

Reactions: Judson1
Damn. Every time this guy's name is brought up some poster(s) will bring up a pass he dropped as a freshman. Unfortunately, Cook was frustrated a lot in his career here at USC because our ol was so bad the qb did not have time to get the ball to him.

Unfortunately that’s what I remember him for the most. Maybe because I was in attendance. We had a weekend golf trip immediately afterwards in Santee. I remember we all got down there after the game. Watched the sports center highlights and were just sick at the outcome.
That game was important for another reason. It was the game Spurrier told Cliff Matthews if he were on the field we could win that game.
He would sign a few months later

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT