ADVERTISEMENT

JB is an emotional...

cocky2atee

Sep 13, 2006
wreck...He went from pouting, running ecstatically towards the sidelines (in which the coaches had to calm him down) to slamming chairs on the sidelines with his helmet. Now is that how you lead an SEC team? I'm not saying don't show emotion but the QB position has to be more even keel and composed.

Reactions: GamecockJL
wreck...He went from pouting, running ecstatically towards the sidelines (in which the coaches had to calm him down) to slamming chairs on the sidelines with his helmet. Now is that how you lead an SEC team? I'm not saying don't show emotion but the QB position has to be more even keel and composed.

He need to take a note from Stephen Garcia . Have a few drinks before to calm the nerves .

It does seem that he can't just emotionally even out. When you score once, it's not like you just won a national championship. Calm down and get ready to put together another drive.

Reactions: The Cool Cock
Celebrating completing a 10 yard slant makes me think he can now do what I know most HS QB’s can do. Of course, they’re only 16 too. Maybe 17? 18?

This may be nominated for the most ignorant thread of the week. No doubt generated by somebody that probably never stepped on a football field. Mainly to take a shot at Jake from a personal standpoint. All players handle things differently. He gets excited. So what? If he merely walked off the field as if nothing happened, I bet this thread would also exist wishing that Bentley showed some emotion.

Reactions: Carolina4
This may be nominated for the most ignorant thread of the week. No doubt generated by somebody that probably never stepped on a football field. Mainly to take a shot at Jake from a personal standpoint. All players handle things differently. He gets excited. So what? If he merely walked off the field as if nothing happened, I bet this thread would also exist wishing that Bentley showed some emotion.

Agreed. Pathetic.

What do you expect from a. 16 year old?

Is Jake aging backwards ala Benjamin Button?

He has to be frustrated too. And I do think he may feel like he got to do it all. Mentally, interceptions are damaging to a quarterback psyche and drop passes (a bunch of them) is just as bad. Just a poor outing by all including coaches.

Reactions: heydave101
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT