ADVERTISEMENT

John Butler commitment announcement live feed 3pm

We can’t recruit other than baseball and women’s basketball.

If we cannot recruit the really good instate players, we will remain mediocre.

At least we have a good coach otherwise. But, recruiting is part of the game.

Reactions: 92Pony
We can’t recruit other than baseball and women’s basketball.

Yes it’s sad we can’t sign guys like AJ Lawson and Couisnard etc in basketball
Dang football team can’t sign guys like Burch and Pickens and Lloyd and Doty and Kaba and Horn and Mukuamu and and and
Hmmmmm.
Some just try to put down our programs any chance possible without even knowing much of what they are speaking of

Dang football team can’t sign guys like Burch and Pickens and Lloyd and Doty and Kaba and Horn and Mukuamu and and and
Hmmmmm.
Some just try to put down our programs any chance possible without even knowing much of what they are speaking of
You right. Our record shows how good we recruit. Dang we killing it.

Hmmmmm.

Or we can just talk everything gamecock up. There is a happy medium that can be had. Martin has had a lot more misses than hits on the recruiting trail. In state misses at times are mind boggling, this is one of those. BOTH parents are alums.

That makes Two in-state guys this year that we have lost to FSU. The McGowens kid from Wren committed to them last spring.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Hmmmmm.
I don’t try to put our programs down. I think our records take care of that and speak to the quality of our coaching and recruiting.

The football players don't want SEC. They figure they win one game against an orange team and they have a chance for playoffs. There certainly isn't any competition against the 10 or 11 reams in that crap league and these players get to play for a ring. If our coaches can't beat these same teams the coaches should be fired.

Hmmmmm.

Glad you like to pump that sunshine. But they are what their records are. And the record in football and basketball are far from acceptable. Or should be. What do you want to do? Give Frank another decade to hopefully be able to recruit? Give Muschamp another five years because they did sign a couple of highly rated kids? I dont know. But I do know that what is happening now isn't working.

Or we can just talk everything gamecock up. There is a happy medium that can be had. Martin has had a lot more misses than hits on the recruiting trail. In state misses at times are mind boggling, this is one of those. BOTH parents are alums.

Unfortunately, USC didn't recruit him as much as other schools. I actually thought Ga. Tech was the front runner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT