ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Belk not happy up in em hills.

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
Rumor is he regrets not signing with USC and is leaving em hills. Dont know what he is going to do.

From Tiger Illustrated, not that I can look at their inside stuff.....i....i...i.. can't but if it could I would see he is leaving. But of course I cant......really.

Reactions: Cock-Vader
Ok, I’m older than a bunch of you guys, so remind me who Belk is again.

Another hit to their DL depth. Looking like it might not be as fierce as some are making it out to be.

Seeing a lot of twitter chatter about it. If dabo allows it, is it taken as a pity move? Don't get me wrong I'll take it, but why would he not block that?

Seeing a lot of twitter chatter about it. If dabo allows it, is it taken as a pity move? Don't get me wrong I'll take it, but why would he not block that?
Maybo Dabbo had a shred of compassion for him in letting him transfer to the school he really wanted to go to. I fully expect Dabbo to then pull a 180 and limit his transfer options.

Reactions: GamecockJL
Seeing something involving his mother's health. That makes sense with the unofficial granted release.

Could be he went their under false promises, come here we are losing a bunch of D Lineman to the pros, Wilkins Farrell are going pro.

You will play a lot immediately

Those guys stayed proving Clemson pays better then the NFL so he wont play much in 2018.

Maybe Lawrence stays for his Senior year to in 2019. Who knows anymore. They are loaded and actually wont miss Belk

Last edited:
Mother has health issues, being that it was a serious concern over the transfer and wants to be close to home again there's no need to make anymore of it. Classy move by Dabo not blocking the released of a highly touted recruit to the rival school. Sometimes you take them how you get them.
Has Dabo actually released him to Carolina?

Rumor is he regrets not signing with USC and is leaving em hills. Dont know what he is going to do.
I have seen the kid play in person. He plays lazy and did not dominate games even at a lower level. I said before when he signed with Clemson, that we would not miss him. I still stand by that. I also know coaches who have coached against team who are diehard Clemson fans who were highly disappointed that he signed with Clemson. They did not feel that he was that great either. That said if it is a family issue, I certainly hate that for the young man. Football is one thing. Life is another.

Reactions: Zann77 and Pole
I have seen the kid play in person. He plays lazy and did not dominate games even at a lower level. I said before when he signed with Clemson, that we would not miss him. I still stand by that. I also know coaches who have coached against team who are diehard Clemson fans who were highly disappointed that he signed with Clemson. They did not feel that he was that great either. That said if it is a family issue, I certainly hate that for the young man. Football is one thing. Life is another.
Seems like he dominated all spring, said he routinely beat Clemson’s 5 Star O Lineman.

Nobody gets 5* rating by playing lazy and not dominate.

Reactions: 85alum#
I have seen this kid play not impressed with him . A D1 player is a game changer and you know they are on the field , he didn’t make an impact at the A AA division . Hope he can come in and be a big time player for us . We will have to wait and see .

Reactions: idohvac2
He has a full release from tater town. Family issues aside, he should have been here from the door and he knows it. Dabo recruits nationally and just landed a Dt out of Virginia yesterday. They will not miss a beat. Wish Carolina were as serious about football as Clemson. Then again, that's completely on our board and proves that idiots like Mungo and others need to GTFO.

He has a full release from tater town. Family issues aside, he should have been here from the door and he knows it. Dabo recruits nationally and just landed a Dt out of Virginia yesterday. They will not miss a beat. Wish Carolina were as serious about football as Clemson. Then again, that's completely on our board and proves that idiots like Mungo and others need to GTFO.
Lol they got a 3 star from Virginia. Not much to write home about.

Mother has health issues, being that it was a serious concern over the transfer and wants to be close to home again there's no need to make anymore of it. Classy move by Dabo not blocking the released of a highly touted recruit to the rival school. Sometimes you take them how you get them.
Classy move by Dabo. Sometimes a classy move is just a classy move.

Looks like a family health crisis. I hope they get the medical help that's needed, and that Josh is able to pursue his love of football.

Reactions: rogue cock
You do know Mike Mungo died in 2010?

Health issues within his family. Criticize Dabo as you want, but he did not have to do this. Like everyone does, I have friends that are taters and I believe this was a compassion move done because of the right reasons. Give it up people. There are still some good people left in the world.

Belk might know something Dabo doesn’t want others to know about $$$$. Keep him happy and let him do what he wants.

<sigh>, I am hearing that his mother has some deteriorating health problems, that Josh is very close to his mother, and that he went directly to Dabo with a request to be allowed to get closer to home. Personally, I would be worried about setting a precedent in a situation like this. Anyway , leave it to you guys to find a way to slam Dabo for helping the guy out .

Reactions: Zann77 and cu55
<sigh>, I am hearing that his mother has some deteriorating health problems, that Josh is very close to his mother, and that he went directly to Dabo with a request to be allowed to get closer to home. Personally, I would be worried about setting a precedent in a situation like this. Anyway , leave it to you guys to find a way to slam Dabo for helping the guy out .

If anyone needs moral counseling it’s TaterNet. Go help them out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT