ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Belk vs Sled.

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
He’s a monster. Gotta get his weight under control tho. Video by a TOS writer.

Need more, nothing impressive about that other than his size...tells me nothing

I opened expecting to see something impressive. I am bit disappointed. But man he is huge, he is going to be a beast in the middle in a year or two if he puts in the work.

Big is all, but slow. If 2 guys were on that sled maybe......anyway, he won’t push any OL by standing straight up, and just using his arms, and not those tree trunk legs. Hopefully this was the end of an exhausting practice.

Right? Moving in slow motion and looks like he has a lot of bad weight
I think the coach was trying to get him to hussle or run a sprint and he wasnt eager either way. I hate talking negatively but if he thought he was getting released to play in 2018, how could he gain 35-40lbs in two months off from Clemson. Even Champ said in his presser 2 days ago that he needed to trim some off. I think he will eventually get there but I have a feeling he read his headlines from the SR. Bowl and thought this college thing was easy.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
I think the coach was trying to get him to hussle or run a sprint and he wasnt eager either way. I hate talking negatively but if he thought he was getting released to play in 2018, how could he gain 35-40lbs in two months off from Clemson. Even Champ said in his presser 2 days ago that he needed to trim some off. I think he will eventually get there but I have a feeling he read his headlines from the SR. Bowl and thought this college thing was easy.

Agree on all points.

What our staff did with Kinlaw was nothing short of a miracle though. Maybe they can whip this guy into shape too.

Reactions: mavcock
A lot of y'all are over-reacting and making a lot of assumptions based on one 5 second clip on youtube. Context would be helpful and, to the best of my knowledge, we don't have that for that particular clip.

Reactions: rogue cock
A lot of y'all are over-reacting and making a lot of assumptions based on one 5 second clip on youtube. Context would be helpful and, to the best of my knowledge, we don't have that for that particular clip.
Well I hope you are right on the points you make but at that moment the lack of interest is disconcerting but granted it was only a glimpse without context.

Need more, nothing impressive about that other than his size...tells me nothing
Sure can't tell a ton from just one short clip like that, but I'd expect him to be a tad slow and to tire easily, yet he should also be an immovable object on running plays which will be a big help to the LBs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT