ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Holliday would be my choice

I mentioned in another thread that Holliday is a Stillwater native and an OSU alumnus, and thus it could be tough to pry him away. Nonetheless, I'm sure that Ray has put out feelers to assess Holliday's willingness to move.
I'm sure he has an agent - like Sexton or somebody.

Reactions: sadd66
What about Jim Schlossnagle at TCU? Relatively young guy (late 40s) who has done a lot in his time at TCU. Has built them into a perennial tournament team and taken them to the CWS 5 times, and 4 in a row. He's a proven winner. Open the wallet and pay the man.

What about Jim Schlossnagle at TCU? Relatively young guy (late 40s) who has done a lot in his time at TCU. Has built them into a perennial tournament team and taken them to the CWS 5 times, and 4 in a row. He's a proven winner. Open the wallet and pay the man.

I give this message my full endorsement.

mcgrifflarge_j6ah9urp_cwupsu2v.png

Schlasnaggle is not coming.

Money talks. Open up the checkbook. You want a proven winner, who has gone to the CWS multiple times, you're going to have to show the money. You get what you pay for. Go after someone cheap and most likely the results aren't going to be good. No excuse to not get a big time proven winner here, the facilities are some of the best in the nation, a fanbase that cares about baseball, very good tradition, two national championships. It's all right there. Let's see what Tanner is made of! Shouldn't be that hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT