ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Kendall says 12th game will be Dec 1

ExpatCarolinian

Jul 25, 2016
Didn’t say who, because he doesn’t know. It was on a video he posted recapping what is happening going into the bye week.

So, didn’t sound like official info from USC, but more conjecture because we need the extra win to help with bowl eligibility.

Didn’t say who, because he doesn’t know. It was on a video he posted recapping what is happening going into the bye week.

So, didn’t sound like official info from USC, but more conjecture because we need the extra win to help with bowl eligibility.

This doesn't sound any more informative than what we've been speculating all along.
Make up game on 12/1 but we don't know who.

It will get us to the pizza bowl. Why bother. Why pay a school to play us for the pizza bowl. ??? F dat. Spend that money on a OC

Let’s make it against Cripple Creek!!:eek:

Why can’t we just make the game up a week before Christmas and we get to have our own holiday “Gamecock” bowl. Attendance should be good. Ciry of Columbia gets extra revenue
Win win for everyone

Reactions: KayakCock
It has to be somebody who is not in a conf championship game and somebody who hasn't played 12 games . Right ?

It has to be somebody who is not in a conf championship game and somebody who hasn't played 12 games . Right ?

I say roll the dice with Marshall and drink and drink the bitter dregs, if that's what it comes to.

They did lose to Middle Tennessee State recently which surprised me. Think we could handle them, but I doubt we will come out too fired up about this one. Easier the opponent the better as far as I’m concerned.

My guess is we are waiting to see if it can be Marshall. They are currently one game behind FIU in their division and play Lane Train this weekend. If they lose that, maybe both schools would be ok to announce the make-up game.

ADVERTISEMENT