ADVERTISEMENT

Josiah James just committed to UT. Dang Rick Barnes

It’s so strange that neither SC or Clem can keep players instate.
Never really have been able to. It's the basketball "culture" in the state. Most kids don't grow up being basketball fans of either school. It's kinda strange. In this state you almost always either root for Carolina or Clemson in football but when it comes to basketball its the Kentuckys, Dukes, Tarheels, and when I was growing up, Georgetown

Silvia, Lawson and Moss are legit. Expect better ball handling and perimeter defense this year. More consistent scoring from the wing. If Kotsar and Minaya can just make some incremental improvements, this team should be able to compete for an NCAA berth next year.

After next year, who knows. They pretty much lucked into Lawson and don’t seem to have any decernable recruiting strategy or framework to speak of.

Did Josiah James punk the taters? He refused to visit us!! He visits Clemonville during N approaching hurricane then promptly canceled visit to Duke.. He schedules an announcement date!! Tater alums trash talked me about this recruiting coup for 2 days... TENNESSEE!!!! Braawwwwwaaaaaaahhhaahhhhaaa!

Actual footage of a FFF supporter.

nothing-to-see-here.jpg

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I'm sure the FFF fan club...the FFFF Club...will scream at me, but it won't work. Just like FFF, you're loud and ineffective.

Don't worry though, FFF cult squad. I hear their is a heavy footed, brick handed project from a former Soviet bloc wasteland just itching for a chance to have a losing SEC record.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Did Josiah James punk the taters? He refused to visit us!! He visits Clemonville during N approaching hurricane then promptly canceled visit to Duke.. He schedules an announcement date!! Tater alums trash talked me about this recruiting coup for 2 days... TENNESSEE!!!! Braawwwwwaaaaaaahhhaahhhhaaa!
Hey, we didn't get him either. But we will get to see him play several times a year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT