ADVERTISEMENT

Joyner and Vann

GTArnett

Gold Member
Apr 21, 2021
Can someone tell me why theses two guys have not really seen the field this year???

No idea. Vann supposedly had a minor foot injury in pre-season camp but he's played a little- just not productive.

Joyner, I have to believe it's practice related. You can't disappear like that and it not be practice or injury related and I have not heard of any injury. Seems like there would be a way to get him some touches in the slot - especially since so much of our passing attack is short passes.

Reactions: boykinlp
I mean they where the only offense we have had last season and they no where to be found . Maybe this week they will get to play more or something we need to score a lot and I mean a lot because defense is down and out some people

I think it is what it is at this point in the season. If they have not contributed in any meaningful way at this point, there is something going on that is preventing them from advancing.

That might be poor practice or distractions, etc.. No idea. But it's obvious.

Joyner can't get separation and I would have moved him to safety two years ago.

Can someone tell me why theses two guys have not really seen the field this year???
Brooks and Bell are the two best playmakers we have. Joyner must have passed off the little Napoleon. Wells coming around. Rucker must not want to play. He’s been “beat up “ for 6 months. Vann plays a good bit.

I don't think Joyner has been completely healthy. I don't know how much this has to do with it, but he was diagnosed with tourettes before he even came to Carolina. At least that's what I was told. Even if it's only minor, it's got to be so hard for him. I find it hard to believe he can even play at all if so.
I wish he was playing free safety or CB instead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT