ADVERTISEMENT

Julio Jones IQ

wrong...the dumbest thing was buying it to begin with...finally hiring the divers was idiotic...that's prolly how it went public..i am certain he didn't this known
Hard to judge the spending decisions of folks who have more disposable income than we can ever dream of. To me it seems dumb, but it might not if I had that kind of money. In that case, my rich peers might not find it dumb, either, even if Warren Buffet would perhaps disagree.

Reactions: lawcalcock
Best part of the story im sure many missed was William Quackenbush on WCCP in Greenville, his Clemson show was talking about this. First, he was making fun of our QB quote making such a stupid comment about never losing to Clemson. He then started talking about this and was screaming out 4 times this idiot was wearing a 150k earring while in the water. That's 200k worth of jewelry in his two ears, 200k, what kind of idiot wears 200k worth of earrings in the water. Hmmmmmmmmm. Hey, little 25 year old or so Clemson grad 150k x 2 = 300,000. Not 200k dumbass.

Julio lost a $150k earing stud while jet skiing on the lake..He subsequently hired 3 divers to look for the ultra expensive earring...The divers did not admit to finding the diamond;)..How many acts of wanton stupidity led to this story..Finally why wasn't Julio ashamed to admit this:rolleyes:...This whole scenario is proof you don't need an IQ above 70 to get rich

So, he was smart enough to have it insured and didn't hire a dive team. I guess, you'll be willing to eat some crow and apologize for trying to demean a man's intelligence?

that level of stupidity doesn't buy insurance...Also no company would cover it being lost while jet skiing..If it was insured he would have reported it stolen...I hear about 50% of pro athletes are too stupid to buy auto insurance
I thought I had found it. But I seem to have misplaced it. Somewhere.
Or other.

that level of stupidity doesn't buy insurance...Also no company would cover it being lost while jet skiing..If it was insured he would have reported it stolen...I hear about 50% of pro athletes are too stupid to buy auto insurance
I thought I had found it. But I seem to have misplaced it. Somewhere.
Or other.

My sister-in-law worked at a BB&T outside the perimeter of metro Atlanta, and a guy rolled up to the drive-through in a big SUV and asked to withdraw some money. Didn't send anything through, just asked for a withdrawal. He couldn't get it through the ATM and he didn't seem to know how the whole process worked. They asked him if he had an account, and he said he did, but he didn't know the number. So they asked him for ID and his bank card. He sent it over. They verified he was a client, and asked how much he wanted to withdrawal. $15k. "Sir, you need to come in for that."

Turns out it was Julio. My sister-in-law only found out because this other guy in line recognized him, and waited for him to get an autograph.

K
My sister-in-law worked at a BB&T outside the perimeter of metro Atlanta, and a guy rolled up to the drive-through in a big SUV and asked to withdraw some money. Didn't send anything through, just asked for a withdrawal. He couldn't get it through the ATM and he didn't seem to know how the whole process worked. They asked him if he had an account, and he said he did, but he didn't know the number. So they asked him for ID and his bank card. He sent it over. They verified he was a client, and asked how much he wanted to withdrawal. $15k. "Sir, you need to come in for that."

Turns out it was Julio. My sister-in-law only found out because this other guy in line recognized him, and waited for him to get an autograph.
Good ole Hulio!
Attaboy!

Juio's udder brudder Hulio is the red headed stepchild of his third cousin Dubio out of Lubio.
I think Darko Mubio is also in that lineage somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT