ADVERTISEMENT

June 6, 1944.....Never Forget............

gamecockfan04

Aug 13, 2003
13298093_836190109846180_1862705363_n.jpg

Can you imagine today's snowflakes having to do that? We would all be talking German!

I don't know if you're referring to the entire generation or not. I suspect not. I do know there was a draft then, there isn't now -- and yet still the military has been "at war" for about 16 years now.

I also know there are a lot of fine young men -- and women -- out there currently serving who are in no way, shape or form "snowflakes."

I don't know if you're referring to the entire generation or not. I suspect not. I do know there was a draft then, there isn't now -- and yet still the military has been "at war" for about 16 years now.

I also know there are a lot of fine young men -- and women -- out there currently serving who are in no way, shape or form "snowflakes."
Trump has emboldened and encouraged many Americans to hate their fellow brothers and sisters. SAD.

Yeah, thats it, Comrade. Don't worry about the pansy above suggesting our military is full of snowflakes. Be sure to gfy tonight.
Ohhh, You Prick!! I left off the f word just to considerate, but hey: FOAD BEOTCH!!

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR POLITICAL BS ON THIS SITE!!! FY AND THE F'N HORSE YOUR STUPID ASS ROAD IN ON!!!

Ohhh, You Prick!! I left off the f word just to considerate, but hey: FOAD BEOTCH!!

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR POLITICAL BS ON THIS SITE!!! FY AND THE F'N HORSE YOUR STUPID ASS ROAD IN ON!!!
Lol. The pansy talking about snowflakes is the one who injected politics into your little thread here. Don't let that fact beat you up too much.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
dc99, does it make you feel good to ruin a good thread honoring the day that many sacrificed for you?
What your referring to above says nothing at all about or military. Its saying that with all the bs people complain about and shit talkers on message boards, like yourself would be able to make the ultimate sacrifice for our Country like those that answered the call 73 years ago?
Get a f'in clue dude! People like you are what hes referring to as a snowflake!

Reactions: The Coup Nazi
dc99, does it make you feel good to ruin a good thread honoring the day that many sacrificed for you?
What your referring to above says nothing at all about or military. Its saying that with all the bs people complain about and shit talkers on message boards, like yourself would be able to make the ultimate sacrifice for our Country like those that answered the call 73 years ago?
Get a f'in clue dude! People like you are what hes referring to as a pansy!
Are you offended? You should be. The above poster suggested that if our military TODAY was in the same position as our military THEN, we would be defeated. Its a slap in the face of our current military. If you do not see any issue with that but take offense to my comment, well, there's your sign, Trumpflake.

I will continue to defend our military when I see fit.

Trump has emboldened and encouraged many Americans to hate their fellow brothers and sisters. SAD.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you just like to stir things up. I believe this thread was started to honor the soldiers who fought to protect your freedoms, so maybe you should atleast acknowledge that fact before you accuse people of hatred for saying they believe the generation of ww2 was more resolute than today's.
I agree with the poster who said that we have a nation of snowflakes, kinda like yourself, who are offended by the littlest things.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you just like to stir things up. I believe this thread was started to honor the soldiers who fought to protect your freedoms, so maybe you should atleast acknowledge that fact before you accuse people of hatred for saying they believe the generation of ww2 was more resolute than today's.
I agree with the poster who said that we have a nation of snowflakes, kinda like yourself, who are offended by the littlest things.
I "liked" the op as soon as I opened the thread. I then defended our military. I am going to go out on a limb and say you get off by calling people snowflakes on the internet. Good for you, big boy.

I have nothing but respect for our military, and I am grateful they fought/fight to keep our freedoms. Including the freedom for the above poster to say our current snowflakes would lay down.

You guys saying the current generation of snowflakes wouldn't do this which I disagree. They would but the USA wouldn't won't that many casualties these days.

Also who would want to charge a beach these days over oil so the banks and oil tycoons get richer but we say it's for freedom of said country.

Nothing good has come about in Iraq, Pakistan, Libya, Lebanon etc. Back in the old days you actually had good reason for war now it's just for oil

You guys saying the current generation of snowflakes wouldn't do this which I disagree. They would but the USA wouldn't won't that many casualties these days.

Also who would want to charge a beach these days over oil so the banks and oil tycoons get richer but we say it's for freedom of said country.

Nothing good has come about in Iraq, Pakistan, Libya, Lebanon etc. Back in the old days you actually had good reason for war now it's just for oil

You are being naive to say it's just about fighting over oil. Wars are fought over Money, Power, Land, and Beliefs. There are many things going on in the Middle East, not the least of which is the fact that the area has been in turmoil for millennia because it is the founding area of our world and the three dominant religions all come from that sand (christianity, Judaism, and Islam). In hindsight, many questionable decisions have mired us over there over the years, but it isn't just about oil. It's much more complicated than that.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty

I am in no way degrading our men and women in uniform. Sure there was a draft back then but far more volunteered to protect our country and allies. This generation are too selfish to do that. Sorry if I offended anyone.

This thread was about the sanctity of D-day and what it means. It was not about your opinion of President Trump. But you just had to take your shot and ruin the thread. If you wanted to disagree with another poster, you could have easily done that without including the President. For this reason alone, if I ran this website, you'd no longer be a member here.

This thread was about the sanctity of D-day and what it means. It was not about your opinion of President Trump. But you just had to take your shot and ruin the thread. If you wanted to disagree with another poster, you could have easily done that without including the President. For this reason alone, if I ran this website, you'd no longer be a member here.
I'd say the NCGamecock post about "snowflakes" initiated the political garbage.

Last edited:
I'd say the NCGamecock post about "snowflakes" initiated the political garbage.
Indeed. Facts are facts. But as you see on display here, Trumpflakes make up their own "alternative facts" when the actual facts do not support their agenda.

Indeed. Facts are facts. But as you see on display here, Trumpflakes make up their own "alternative facts" when the actual facts do not support their agenda.
FINALLY YOU SPEAK OF YOURSELF!! You're the dumbass that brought up the very subject YOU mention yet AGAIN!! You are a "Trumpflake" - that of course being a worthless flake of a shitty liberal who's resentment over whom our current president is has eradicated every small bit of self respect that you may have once slightly possessed, as well as any and all respect for others within this thread and on this board!!!! You're an ignorant asshole who's feelings were hurt back in November. So much do that you can't help but bring such up, just as YOU HAVE within this thread!!!

In closing, again FOAD and GTFOH!!! And please, don't go away mad - just go away!!

Reactions: gamecockfan04
FINALLY YOU SPEAK OF YOURSELF!! You're the dumbass that brought up the very subject YOU mention yet AGAIN!! You are a "Trumpflake" - that of course being a worthless flake of a shitty liberal who's resentment over whom our current president is has eradicated every small bit of self respect that you may have once slightly possessed, as well as any and all respect for others within this thread and on this board!!!! You're an ignorant asshole who's feelings were hurt back in November. So much do that you can't help but bring such up, just as YOU HAVE within this thread!!!

In closing, again FOAD and GTFOH!!! And please, don't go away mad - just go away!!
88389b90-c413-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif

Great uncle was one of the paratroopers that day. He actually was wounded at some point in the invasion and received a purple heart. Was shot by a young kid spraying a machine gun.

Crazy and sad to think about 18 year old kids having to do that, but they did what they had to do and the world is a better place because of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT